I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving. . I'm so thankful...

We always seem to think that we take the little things for granted.. But I have learned it is the big things we take for granted. Like the ability to stand on your own two feet and walk. Or to use your left hand even though you're right handed. Or even taking a shower on your own... I'm so thankful that God saved me the night of the accident, and I'm so thankful that I can still use my left leg and my right arm/hand- but take my advice and be thankful and grateful for everything single thing.. At the moment I am like a child. My mother has to put me in bed and help me use the restroom, and I never realized how important all of that was until you are no longer able to do so. Also I am so thankful for my mom and my sister inlaw Hanna. They have been so patient with me and have went above and beyond- to take care of me... I can't say enough how thankful I am for them. ♡ Happy Thanksgiving everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Charity,