I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Sunday, February 9, 2014

To GOD be the GLORY!




Please feel free to share with me anything you would like to share! Give the devil a black eye and give God some glory! Be an overcomer by the word of your testimony!

Whatever your facing, know *THIS TOO shall PASS*  and remember YOU ARE NOT ALONE. You can and will get through this! Dont give up!

There has been too many times to count all through-out my lifetime, that God has brought me through.
Things i NEVER thought i would ever overcome, things i never thought i could survive. But i held onto God and my faith in him, with all of my heart, mind and soul, and i trusted in him, and i put my HOPE in HIM And he has brought me through, every single time!!!!! Praise GOD!!! To GOD be the GLORY forever and ever AMEN!

Love Always,
Yours Truly, Charity xoxo


Follow me on TWITTER and on INSTAGRAM @LadyCookieLuck
For Business Inquiries Contact: ladycookieluck@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. I was going through some hair thinning videos on youtube, and i came across your channel.
    Your videos are amazing and very inspirational, I wonder how much help you have been to all the girls out there suffering with the same problem.
    I really appreciate you as a person and you are doing a great job managing such a wonderful blog and youtube channel.
    God bless you.. Wishes from India :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,