I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Your miracle is on it's way.

"Dont Give Up, Your Miracle Is Coming!"

And you might ask, how i know this, or how it's even possible? 
Because what GOD has done for ME, 
I KNOW he can do for you.

You all know how much i've been through, And maybe you dont know all of it, but you know i've lived a life of struggles, and heart-ache, and i've been through more than any girl should ever have to go through (at my age). & Some things, that i've never even told to my closest friends-

And just recently, after going through yet ANOTHER break up, I made a choice. I was not going to let it define me, destroy me, or affect me. I picked my head up, i wiped my tears away, And i made the decision to TRUST IN THE LORD 100%. I made the decision to stop caring & stop worrying, and to put my life IN HIS HANDS.

Because at this point in my life, i realized- I had no control, And there wasnt much i could do about anything.
And the moment that i took it out of my hands, And put it into God's- He changed my entire life.
I thought God had been good to me in the past, but i never imagined what he had in store for me this year!

Words cannot express my grattitude for what the Lord has done for me.
I cannot count the times that God has set me free, and delivered me, from people and things.
I've been through so much all of my life, and last year, i thought all of my trouble's was over.
But i've learned that in this life, on this earth, troubles are never ending.

Things will get better, Things will get worse,
Life will be amazing.. and before you know it, it all goes down hill.

But never once has my God forsaken me,
Never once has he left my side.
Never once has he not healed my broken heart.

I cant even begin to tell you all what the Lord has done for me, this year.

A few months ago, The Lord told me, that he was going to restore EVERYTHING that the devil had ever stolen from me. And honestly, i never realized what was about to happen ;)

I didnt take his words for granted, i held on to his promise-
Yet i never fully understood it.

But day, after day,
God slowly but surely restored everything to me, 100 x over.

He completely restored my heart, and my mind, and my soul.
And best of all, my joy.
Im not even the same person that i thought i once was, not even at my best.

He restored my joy completely-
The joy i had as a child,
Before i ever even knew heart-ache, or loss,
Everything that the devil threw at me, and stole from me,
God gave back to me.

Even down to little meaningless things- 
God restored back to me.

I look at myself today, And i dont even recognize this person!?

Even friends i've known for years-
Say "Charity, what's up with you, your acting different"

And i tell them, that's only because you only knew the BROKEN me,
The person that the world and people had destroyed,
You never knew this Charity, this is the original Charity i was before all that...

Everyone see's the difference in me.
My own Aunt even told me, she seen a difference in me,
And my closest friends, say, Your back to your old self!

I wasnt me for the longest time.

I was depressed, and opressed,
I was in such a shape, i didnt know what i was.
I was just living & breathing & getting by-
I never realized what God could actually do for me.

This is the happiest i ever ever been in my life,
I feel like a child-
I've never known this kind of joy before.

And i give all of the glory to God!

My faith is greater than ever,
My relationship with God, and my family and my friends
are better & stronger than ever-

Im a totally new girl,
100 % restored,
To the person God had always wanted me to be.
But because the world tore me down, i never could be that person.

This life of mine just keeps getting better and better.

I praise God for it every second-
Of every day!

I always used to fake a smile,
and just do what i had to do, to face people-
But now, im literally so happy i cannot stop smiling, i never stop laughing.

I walk on sunshine, daily.
and
I am loved by a perfect God
who loves me perfectly, just the way i am.
And he is my everything,
And i am his.

And every day with HIM just keeps getting better & better-

Whatever your facing today,
Just hold on, Dont give up.
Keep your faith!
I promise you,
Your restoration is coming,
God is going to do the unthinkable for you.
If he did it for me,
I know he can do it in your life as well!

God is going to TURN it ALL around.



"Dont Give Up, Your Miracle Is Coming!"


Love, Always
Charity


2 comments:

  1. I have recently discovered your channels and want to thank you! I am lifting you up in prayer for a speedy and as pain free as possible recovery from your accident. You are a blessing and a light that shines to so many! The proof is in the pudding, laying in the bed hurt still caring about everyone out there and making other happy by shining your light, inspiring others and lifting people up! Bless you, and thank you I went looking for info on how to do my fine hair and found so much more! You have lifted me out of a dark place! I Thank you Charity!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,