I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Singing Videos Posted (WATCH!?)

HELLO!?

Did you folks know i posted a few new videos? .........Singing ones :) Muahaha, Cause i know you love them. OKAY NOT REALLY. But hey i likes it, So shut it.

Watch em? Yes? Yes? No? Yes? Maybe? YES!!!!!!!!!!!




And we're alone now, So im singing this song for you................



Also, Here is a video of me singing random songs... Dr Hook, Jewel, Alanis Morisette & Whatever else i come up with..


1 comment:

  1. WHAT!!! WHAT IS ITTT......

    Okay. What. Happened. To. Harvest. Moon. ???

    Did you not deem it worthy of listing? I fell in love with your video of Harvest moon. Seriously.

    I think it deserves some lovin too.

    Doll Parts was creative haha - I loled when you did that kick to the right hand side earlyin the vid.. seriously awesome!

    You're very entertaining to watch. I tried to make a video but its gonna take some work. Now I understand just a little how hard it has to be to be Lady Cookie Luck. I bet it comes natural for you though.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,