I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dream Interpretation

Could somebody tell me why i keep having these dreams of horrible things happening to my foot? Okay, Maybe i dont KEEP having them.. lol Maybe i've had a few within the last couple weeks.

A few days ago, I dreamt the bottom of my foot sliced in half and i couldnt walk on it, And i almost had to go and get stitches untill i kept saying "God let me wake up Let me wake up So i'll know this isnt real!!" lol- And i woke up, Thank GOD!! I didnt wanna get stitches :(

And then last night, I had a dream i was at a beach, And one of my cousin's son's were under the water, Just standing there, It was kind of like he was drowning, But- He wasnt.. I decided to save him just incase ;) So while i was walking in the water, there was sand beneath me, But i ended up getting staples stuck in my feet. Why was there staples in the sand!? =/

They werent nice little staples either. They were those very hard, strong ones, made for building and wood & all that. I had to pull them out one by one.. It hurt ;(

So what's the deal?

I have crazy dreams alot. And im really into DREAM MEANINGS.
So let's do a search, eh?




Okay, one meaning for the word FEET:

To see your own feet in your dream, symbolizes your foundation, stability and sense of understanding. It signifies your need to be more practical and sensible. Keep both feet on the ground. Alternatively, feet represents mobility, independence and freedom. Perhaps you have taken a step in the right direction and are contemplating your goals or your next step. The sole of the foot may be a pun of being or feeling like the only support of some person/situation

And here is two for INJURING your foot in a dream:

1)
To dream that you cut your foot on broken glass, indicates that you are experiencing some obstacles or reservation in moving forward toward your goals. This dream may occur due to your lack of freedom or independence. Alternatively, you may have taken a step in the wrong direction and your dream is trying to give you a head's up on it. You need to go in the direction that you want to go and not follow others. Take your own initiative.

2)
To dream that you injured or hurt your foot, signifies a lack of progress, freedom, and independence. Alternatively, the dream may suggests that you have taken a step in the wrong direction. In particular, to dream that your foot gets cut by glass, then it indicates passivity. You are hesitant or reluctant in taking the first step toward a goal or decision.


And here is the dream meaning for STITCHES:

To dream that you have stitches, represents your responsibility in keeping and holding a situation or relationship together. You may fear that this situation/relationship is falling apart and needs to be mended. Consider also the symbolism of where the stitches are on the body for additional clues.

(well... i hadnt gotten any, lol remember i asked God to wake me up? and he did, so ;P)


Let's try STAPLES:
To see staples in your dream, indicates that you need to organize your life and keep things in order. Learn to sort our your feelings and express them. The dream may also be pun on the essentials and regular aspects of your life.



Alrighty then, Let's put all of this together, Shall we?

Im going to take the information i have above,
and STITCH/STAPLE it all together WITH MY FEET!!!!!!! lololol ;P


*cough cough* *CLEARS THROAT*

Well it seems to me, Charity Dear, That you are struggling at the moment. It seems to me that you are experiencing some obstacles or reservation in moving forward toward your goals.... You feel as though you may have taken a step in the wrong direction. Seems like your lacking progress, and freedom.... Or independence.. And your hesitant to step toward a goal or decision.

*scratching head*

Also, it seems like your putting all of the responsibility on you and your trying to hold a sitation/relationship together... You feel it needs to be mended, And you need to organize your life and keep things in order, And dont forget to sort out your feelings and express them....

So there you go.. You may go now.. That'll be 50 dollars.. per word :) muahahahha



Dream Meaning's Provided By: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

9 comments:

  1. hahaha 50 dollars per word. Money well spent!

    That sounds scarey! I've never had a dream with minor injuries other than my teeth falling out.. Or driving off a cliff.. it was nice of you to try and save your cousin ; )

    2 blog entries in one day? Someone was feeling generous today.

    Charity Woman, capable of leaping a building in a single bound!

    : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feet in a dream can have to do with meaning forward in life, so dreaming that your feet are injured can mean that feel that you are trapped in a situation in life.

    Your cousin's son standing immobile in water is also a symbol of being trapped.

    Source: http://www.meaningofdreams.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charity, I found your log on here after having followed your myspace blog for awhile. How do you like blogger compared to myspace blogs? Ive used myspace for a couple of years and was wondering if there was a good reason to switch. Does blogger offer an RSS feed in case I want to import my blog to facebook notes? Thanks for your time!

    BTW you can see my blog here:

    http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=415169779

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to myonar.com ... they will interpret the dream for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I found this page... I had a dream last night my foot got cut in half and i swear i felt the pain of it... so i continued to try nd hold it together until i got help.. everytime someone would look at it i saw it open back up and the pain started and I was bleeding...the doctors decided to super glue it... lol

    but.... in closing.. I start college in a 2 weeks for a PA program... BIG BIG decision... and still struggling in making a step towards the right direction... crazy how our mind works!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have drempt in the past two weeks my feet were getting all cut up,and I'd be pulling out the glass-very painful. I'm gonna go with Marcia-In fact at this moment I just got left by my boyfriend for his ex-had to move(downgrade)hate my roommates and lost my car-oh all in 2 months.So maybe that's a good analysis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im actually glad I stumbled onto your post. I've been having the sole cut almost off my left foot and after convinced to get stitches it healed up. It makes more sense now but it was getting to me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This helps a lot.. I just woke up from the most horrifying dream I've ever had pulling shards of glass from my entire body. I started pulling glass out of my feet then what appeared to be rusty tools and then I could see the inside of my foot which looked hollow and mechanical.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,