I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Glad i went to Church tonight!

I just wanted to write a little something tonight. I was going to tweet it, but you know.. Twitter only allows 140 letters. And you know me- i talk too much. I cant just write 140 letters somtimes.

Anyway's i just wanted to say that im very thankful that i went to Church tonight. It was the first time in my life that i went by myself, to a Church that wasnt my own Church. And let me tell  you, the devil tried every way to stop me from going.

He put a million road blocks in my way. But i rebuked him in the name of Jesus and i kept going.
And i am sooo glad i did!!! :) :) :) :)

Honestly, i was running late, which then turned into me being in a bad mood, And then i got lost.. Took a wrong turn.. I thought i'd never make it there. I wanted to bust out crying, and turn around and go back home, and sit alone and be miserable. (i think thats what the devil wanted too)

But i kept driving & I kept my eyes focused on JESUS!!!! I even turned my Christian radio off, and just Prayed!!! And i made it there.  I was a few minutes late. I missed the song service and a few minutes of the Preaching. But it was so good. And im so glad i went.

That Preacher gave me a word tonight, that i needed. And it stirred up something in my spirit!! My eyes are tearing up now, just thinking about it.

And thankfully i parked beside a young man named Samuel who was late too. He walked with me, and We talked the whole way in, and it made being late worth it! Because i was nervous and scared going alone, And him being there with me comforted me.

So anyway's, besides me being glad that i went to Church...
This is also a message to remember and keep in mind.

Whether it's Preaching, Singing, Witnessing, Going To Church, Reading Your Bible, or Any KIND of effort put towards GOOD works or GOING TO Church OR ANYTHING for the Lord-
When you see negative things coming your way,  When there seems to be red flags on every corner, and your aggervated, And you just want to give up........

DONT GIVE UP
& DONT GIVE IN.
BECAUSE THAT IS THE DEVIL.
HE KNOWS YOUR ABOUT TO BE A BLESSING, OR YOUR ABOUT TO RECEIVE A BLESSING, AND HE WILL DO EVERYTHING HE CAN TO STOP YOU FROM GOING FORWARD. So REBUKE HIM IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
 
And do what you have to do. I promise you, it will be worth it.

And if your doing something for God, or something to honor God, Or even going to Church to SEEK God- I promise you, God is on your side and he's for you. ;)

And if God is FOR YOU, Who Can be against you? :)
NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN!!! :) :) :)
Goodnight everyone!
God bless you all!

3 comments:

  1. Amen! Those are the best services because God pours out His blessings on you for being obedient for seeaking His face and Word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well said Charity.. keep it up :). DO you like Fellowship of the Woodlands? That's where I go and I love it!

    Looks like you're doing well!

    I live in Spring now and really like it at that Chruch.. it's nice.

    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only been there once for a concert- i havent been there for a Church Service yet!! I should go sometime though just to check it out. Do you attend Sunday and Wednesday's? or Just Sundays? I've been going to a Church in Conroe :) So where do you live out- anywhere near me?

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,