I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Thursday, December 20, 2012

End Of The World 12/21/12

I dont believe in all of this "End of the World" on December 21st stuff. But last night, in the middle of the night. All of the power went out. And i heard it instantly, it woke up, and honestly i was terrified. But the FIRST thing i did, as soon as my eyes opened, was prayed! My mouth immedietely started praying OUT LOUD.

Im happy to know, that even if the world ends, i know who my savior is, and i know who to call on. There is no need to be afraid, All you have to do is call out to Jesus.

"Call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me." -Psalm 50:15

"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name." Psalm 91:14

1 comment:

  1. I was scared too we live in the same city so my lights went out and all I could hear was the sound of the wind it was scary but then I prayed for the lord and everything seemed ok I dont believe in the "end of the world" either and if the world really ends im glad the lord will be with me.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,