I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Another horrible dream :(


Once again, last night i had another bad dream.
And once again, thankfully GOD WOKE ME UP.
I dont think i could have handled another minute of this dream.

It started out in my living room here at home.
I was sitting with my Mom And Dad, watching tv and listening to them argue.
They argued for a long time in my dream.

And time seemed to go by so much more quickly in my dream,
and before we knew it, it was 5 or 6 something in the morning.

And if you knew my Dad, you'd know he goes to bed early because
he gets up early for work.
So for him to be up, was very unusual.
You could see in his face, he was beyond tired, and he
was more to the point of being hyper.

And he wouldnt stop talking. And some of the things he said
were just ridiculous.. Untill Mom finally said, Alright, it's
time for you to go to bed, your talking to much..

So he went in his room.
He came out a few minutes later, and opened the front door.
And said "Jesus?"

- Well i looked around the corner at the front door
and seen a headless man standing there.
...Just a body walked in.

I immedietly got scared, and made my mom run into her room with me.
And i started praying, i started asking God to forgive me of my sins,
and if Jesus really has come back- then let us go to heaven.

Andrew (my nephew) was also in the bedroom, he was laying down watching tv.
Now Andrew is about 9/10 now, But in the dream, he was around 7.

A few minutes later we cracked the bedroom door open to see what was happening.
And this man, was talking to my father,
asking him questions, stupid questions about work.

But his voice, was unlike anything Jesus would have.
It was deep, and almost robotic. And scary.
So i immedetly looked for something for protection.
I found a knife, and kept it in my hand.

Dad shut the door, and locked it.
But this thing kept knocking on the door.
And every time i would look at the door- it would UNLOCK.
I would run and lock it again, and it would unlock everytime.

So i ran and looked out of the peephole of the door-
and there was another man out there with him.
A black man.

And this black man was filled with rage.
Somehow, i figured out- that these two guys were a friend of one of my friends.
And they wanted ME.

So as i was watching out the peephole in the door,
The black punched the window of our truck
(we dont have a truck, but in the dream we did)
And ran his body into it trying to destroy it.
It was as if he was super-human.
So i went back into my Mother's room- and
Dad decided he would sleep on the couch so i could sleep with Mom & Andrew.
Dad made his bed on the couch..

(why on earth, we are okay with going to bed at this point, ill never know? i was still terrified)

I grabbed my phone to call 911, but the phone wouldnt ring.
Minutes later, my phone rang, and the name on the caller ID was my ex boyfriend.
I answered it, but nobody was there..

I had a feeling, it wasnt really him....
But it was the men outside of my house- trying to see if i was still in there.
And some how called, using his name on the caller ID.

Anyway's, i went in the bathroom to put my pajamas on and to brush my teeth.
As im brushing my teeth, i hear my nephew Andrew say "What did you say Charity?"
(mind you my nephew is deaf) So whatever he had heard, must have been loud and clear.
because i heard nothing.

He said it in a teasing kind of voice though,
You could tell there was a smile on his face as he said it.
So i said "Nothing Andrew"
And he said it again.

So i opened the door, and i said "Andrew i didnt say anything"
I finished brushing my teeth and walked out of the bathroom,
And there was a little boy sitting beside him.
Andrew smiled and said "This is my friend".
And i said, who are you?
He said, Im here with my Uncle.

So i knew- that these people had gotten into my house.

I cracked the bedroom door open to see if Mom & Dad were okay.
And they were sitting, on the couch side by side, dead like- but still alive,
Because their eyes were on the TV. They had a blank stare- but still they blinked.

So i grabbed a knife, and slashes it against the child's face.
And nothing happened.

So i knew at that point, no weapons would help me destroy the men that were in my house.

So i stepped out of the bedroom, and i said, come at me, come and get me mother
(and then i cussed, lol- sorry..) and then i asked God to forgive me for that.

And i said out loud
"IF GOD IS FOR ME WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME"
"IF GOD IS FOR ME WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME"
"IF GOD IS FOR ME WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME"
"IF GOD IS FOR ME WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME"

I said it 4 times, out loud, with everything that i had inside of me.
And i woke up.

Tell me what you think about this.

8 comments:

  1. I think you have been having bad dreams cause you need to let something go in your life that your still holding on to and you have steamed about your ex a few times in this dream it seem like you need to let him go and im not be in mean when i say this but let him go and move on that's what the dream sounds like when he called nand it was the man outside i would take it like that...i hope you quit having bad dreams God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your assuming I only have one ex? lol I only mentioned an "ex" once in this dream..... Maybe I should change the words to "one of my exes"... Also, I don't think this dream has anything to do with any of my exes, or letting go of anything... I think it was more about my family, home, and religious things.. Nothing to do with an ex, that was a minor detail, which had no importance in the dream.. Thanks though, God bless you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just commented on one of your youtube videos and supercussed not knowing you were against that, so, I'm sorry!

    About the dream and you defending your position about the dream: I have a theory with dreams that when we have weird ones we know what they are about. We know exactly why they happened and what they meant, it is just so strange we go into self-denial. It makes sense, it is just your own subconcious reaching out. So just meditate on it a while, a solution to the bad dreams will come to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must agree with you my friend, I have asked for others opinions~ but at the same time, I told mysef it were self explanitory. Honestly me and my Sister talked about this dream the other day.. and if you read the other blog from the other day, the two day spiritual battle I had-it kinda makes this dream make sense.... I honestly believe the black man represented the devil after me, which is why he was filled with rage because he couldn't get to me...... but in the end I stood firm, and spoke the word of God out. And girl don't worry about the cussing ;) its no big deal

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then why the heck did YOU take the time to read it? and if you didn't read it, why did you even come to her blog? no one cares right? you cared enough to come here, you don't make sense!

      Delete
  5. The content of your dream sounds like an insecurity issue, and the failing to escape no matter what you did also is fairly in keeping with an insecurity dream, and possibly a fear of failure...?

    Whats the biggest problem you are facing in your life right now? what is actually bothering you? dreams are a way of telling us things we may be suppressing consciously...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You dreamed people were coming after you. You feel someone is out to get you in the dream and also probably in your waking life in some way. You feel the people in your house cannot help you in this matter (they sit there almost lifeless,etc). Every time you look at the door, it unlocked. The people who were after you were on the other side of the door....so it's kinda like you are giving these people attention when you look at the door and each time you give them that, you give them a chance to unlock your door and harm you. Whoever this is in your waking life, STOP giving them attention! That only gives them opportunity to taunt you. In the dream you call out to God. Literally.So think about what the #4 means to you, any significance there?

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,