I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Last Night's Bad Dream

Last night's dream. Which i mentioned in my previous post.

September 18th, 2012- It happened in the middle of the night, so i know it was already the 18th of September. And when i woke up, it was still dark.

In my dream, i was standing outside, and i seen a truck, that i knew going down the road, on the feeder.

So i took off running, to chase after the truck.
I ran with all that i had inside of me, and the roads were all gravel.
It was killing my feet, i can remember feeling the rocks stabbing into my barefeet.
But i kept running and running.
Untill, i lost sight of the truck.

I ran so far that i lost my way.
And i ended up in several different places.
And at this point, i was just trying to find my way back home.

Somehow in between all of this- i lost my phone.
So i couldnt call anyone.

The first place was a huge water park.
But it wasnt like i was there to visit the waterpark.
I was passing through, i remember swimming through the pool to get to the other side,
so that i could keep going, trying to find my way back.

The waterpark some how turned into Grandpa's Apartment building where he lived for a while.. And the people there kept asking me to fill out this form, since i had used the pool, and i remember explaining to them that my Grandpa used to live here.

And then i said, i have to go! I dont have my phone, and my mom is going to start worrying about where i am, i have to get back home!! So i left.

I ended up on dark empty dead end roads..
Behind huge buildings.
Behind mobile homes.
Behind innapropriate places that i dont want to mention.

No matter where i turned, i couldnt find my way back.
I asked several people where the road was back to home,
And every person lead me in the wrong direction.

They'd point this way, and say go this way,
So i'd go, and id end up down dark dead end roads.
I was alone, and terrified.
And by this time it was night time.
And there was no street lights in sight.
Just roads, surrounded by tree's.

I can remember at one moment just running, through the dark, i wasnt even able to see anything around me, but i just kept running.

And then my phone rang.
And it was the person i was chasing in the truck.
I started crying and told them everything that had just happened.
And they told me that i was a liar.

They said that wasnt me that you seen.
And i said, please just come get me...
And they said, let me get to where im going,
and if there is nothing there for me,
then i will come and get you,
Because i need you.

At this point,
I started begging God, in my head (in the dream) to just get me back home.
And God whispered to me... "Just Wake up"
And i woke up.
I was covered in sweat.
And all i could do was say, Thank you Lord for waking me up. Thank You, Thank You.
It was one of the worst dreams i have had in a long time.

Also:
There was some other scenes in the dream as well, But i cant remember them in detail. At one point i was in a small hotel room, and it was filled with so many people that i know, i knew their faces, but honestly right now, i couldnt tell you their names.

1 comment:

Dear Charity,