I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Monday, September 24, 2012

E.L.F Villain Palette: Evil Queen (swatches)

So first of all i want to say before i go ahead and show off these awesome swatches of all of these colors, I am soo happy that i found these palettes at my local Walgreens! I didnt think id ever have a chance to get my hands on them! They are just too cute! Hopefully one day ELF will start doing more stuff like these... Because i think it could defefinetly draw ALOT  more customers to their company!

ELF is really affordable and the products they have are super fun! Most of the stuff on their website is only 1$ but then they also have some more proffesional looking items for 3$ and up.

Anyway's i hope yall enjoyed my tutorial video i did using this palette and i hope you like the swatches! As usual, i apologize for my camera quality. I just cant afford a better one right now.
Thanks for reading, viewing, watching, and all that jazz ;) And God Bless You!

This palette was $9.99
And it comes with 8 eye shadows
1 set of false lashes + Glue
Liquid Eyeliner
Eyeshadow Primer
And TWO Lip/Chick color pencils

The colors are blendable and buildable, The liquid liner is super black which i love! And the lip/cheek pencils were awesome! It showed up so good on both my lips and my cheeks :) Love Love Love This product!

E.L.F Website: Eyes Lips Face
In the search now bar type in "DISNEY"
All 3 palettes are out of stock as of right now (or so it say's on the website)
But you can enter in your ZIP CODE and find a store near you that carry these awesome palettes!


The packaging is a plus. It's too cute!
Looks like a little book, and you open it up...
And....

Goodies!!!
(sorry the picture is flipped, i cant figure out how to rotate it on here!)

There is a lil Mirror and it say's
"MIRROR MORROR ON THE WALL"
And then you turn that page....
and inside is two instructional guides for two different look!

DAY EVIL
 
NIGHT VILLAN
 
 

 
                                     




 
Both lip/cheek pencils and the black liner :)
 
 
 
Watch My Video Tutorial Here!! 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Charity,