I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

E.L.F Villain Palette: Maleficant (swatches)

Hey Everyone! Soo Guess what!?
I went back to Walgreens and bought another Elf Disney Villain Palette!
I couldnt resist!
 
I had so much fun with the other one yesterday-
I couldnt stop thinking about trying out a different one! Plus i realized they were selling out so quickly and super hard to find and *LIMITED EDITION*!
 
My Walgreens already ran out of the Evil Queen Palette- And they only had a few left of Cruella Deville, And Maleficent! So i chose Maleficent! She's the evil lady from SLEEPING BEAUTY! 
The colors looked really awesome, plus i liked the look of the entire book!
 
I havent tried it out yet, but i swatched them for yall
and took a few pictures so that you could see how pretty everything is..
 
I'll be recording another video-tuturoial soon! I hope you all enjoyed my other one!
 Thanks for reading! And dont forget to check out my Youtube Channel
and watch my video if you havent yet, I'll post it down below!
 
This palette comes with everything that the other palettes do, the only thing different is the color of the liquid eyeliner. The two other palettes come with BLACK Liquid eyeliner. But this palette comes with a glitter liner! Which im super excited to use!
 
Oh! And i want you all to know, i went out and bought the "DUO" eyelash glue that everyone suggested! So in the next video i will definetely be using the false eye lashes on BOTH eyes to complete the look!

This palette was $9.99
And it comes with 8 eye shadows
1 set of false lashes + Glue
1 GLITTER Liquid Eyeliner
Eyeshadow Primer
And TWO Lip/Chick color pencils
 
*Maleficent*

Inside the Palette

It say's
~Cast Your Shadowy Spell~


Look at those lashes!!! I cant wait to try!!

The two lip/cheek pencils and the glitter liner!

Spindle - Sceptre- Fog Of Doom - Fauna

Misfortune - Forest Of Thorns- Deep Sleep - Diablo

Day Evil
Night Villain
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Charity,