I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Rose Water: How to use it + Why You Should.

 ROSE WATER

"How to use it" and "Why You Should"


Hello Everyone! And HAPPY TUESDAY! I hope you are all doing well! Today's post is all about ROSE WATER.. The benefits of it.. How to use it.. And why you should!

Today I will be talking about how to use "ROSE WATER" on your skin. Last summer while living in Hawaii, I discovered this product that I have not stopped using since the day I bought it. I had heard about Rose Water (for the face) before, and always had an interest in it. But I never got around to buying any, until last summer.

I purchased this item from a health food store in Honolulu.
And I was instantly addicted. And YOU will be too.
Once you try it out, and find out the benefits of it.

But there is more than one way to enjoy rose water.
It can be applied to the skin..
You can even drink it..
Or you can just inhale it.

You know like the phrase "STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES"?
There's a reason for that.. Why? Because it's good for you!

Watch today's video to find out more information!



And you can also check out these videos.. They are all about ANOTHER item I purchased in Honolulu called "h2ROSE" It's the drinkable rose water. And it is SO delicious. Try all of the flavors!



Also.. To read all about the benefits of ROSE WATER
Check out this blog I found!

Thank you so much for stopping by..
Stay Beautiful, xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of the benefits of rosewater but I have never tried it girl you have me trying stuff I've never even thought of before way to go sweetheart! I'm getting myself some rosewater today!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,