I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Monday, January 12, 2015

Goodbye Virginia, Hello AGAIN Texas!


Before i said "I do" to my Husband, my heart was set on this scripture. Being the baby of 5 and a mama's girl, moving from Texas to Virginia was a HUGE step and a big change. But as a wife,  i decided ahead of time, i would never force my husband to move here nor there, i have said all along, i will go wherever you want and if its in Virginia, then that is where we will live. Mind you, I am not perfect I have complained a few times over the distance and missing my family but never once have I said I wanted to move near them I've only stated that I would like to visit them more often (if it was possible... but i wouldnt force it.) I believe a wife should obey her husband and that HE is the head of the household and the decision maker. And i am all for whatever my Husband decides, because (most of the time) hes right ;) and- he knows what is best for us. And i believe that is how God called us women to be with our husbands. Well anyway, i guess I'll get to the point.. We came here originally just to visit, and to spend Christmas here. We were only supposed to stay a few months and then head back home.. But.. It looks like we have booked our flight back to virginia, we are packing up our things, and well.. we are moving to TEXAS ;) I NEVER thought this would even be a possibility, but God works differently. His ways are not our ways, and his thoughts arent like ours. This is not only an announcement, but its also a little bit of a message- to be humble, be patient, wait on the Lord, he is faithful, and good, and his promises are true, and he will give you the desires of your heart, if you trust in him- and in all of your ways acknowledge him. Whatever your going through, praying for, or waiting on.. Dont be like the israelites who traveled 40 years on an 11 day journey.. Wait on the Lord! & Lean not on your own understanding! AND HAVE FAITH! You never know what God has in store for you! --P.S. not sure if this move is forever, but it is for the moment (: and im quite thankful. 

1 comment:

Dear Charity,