I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Sunday, April 10, 2016

SKII: Influenster Box

So.. A few day's ago i received my "Influenster SKII" Box. I was so overjoyed that i was selected for this particular box after watching the Influenster's official YOUTUBE channel, In one of the videos the Main Chick was telling us all about this box. And there was a few steps you had to do to qualify for this, so i did all that i could. You can watch the video here: SK-II "Japans Best Kept Skincare Secret" Influenster SKII Video

My first impression:
Wow, this bottle was small. LOL It's more like a sample size as opposed to the one in the video. The one she had was way bigger. I was excited thinking "wow, i could use this stuff forever" seemed like an endless supply. Nobody said this, i just assumed it. I had never heard of this product before. But supposedly it's well known, and QUITE popular!

Everything she said about this product had me glued to the video thinking "I JUST GOTTA HAVE IT!" And well.. I got it! And here it is..


In this lil box, was a lil sample bottle and a mask to go along with it. 

Im on day 3 of applying it exactly how it's supposed to be applied.
A little in my cupped hand, patted on my face.

Now im not sure if by day 3 i am supposed to turn into this beautiful swan princess or what.

But what i can say is..

The formula is nice. Thin, like water. Because it is water based!

I enjoy putting it in my hands and on my face. I feel like it's something powerful, and it's going to be this miracle product. But i know im just going to have to "wait" and see.

But i do wonder.. Am i gonna need a bigger bottle to see results? 
Will a month of applying this product REALLY do much?

I surely hope so.
Im looking forward to seeing what it will do.
And if it does something great, i will repurchase. (even though it is super expensive and i cant afford it.. But hey if it turned me into a beautiful swan, then i guess it would be worth it, right!? YES!)

I've heard some stuff about a strange smell? I dont know if it's just me or what but i can barely smell anything. There is a hint of scent, but nothing powerful. But it does feel nice on my skin, And after one use my face did appear glowy, and moisturized. So that's a good start, right!?

#MyEssence #SKII #INFLUENSTER

And yes i did receive this for free.. for a review! :)
Also i have not used the mask just yet, but i will be using soon.
And i will EDIT THIS, and include my thoughts after.


More on this product, Borrowed from Influenster:

Product Benefits:
  • Replenishes skin’s moisture to help prevent skin dryness
  • Helps smoothen skin surface texture for soft & smooth skin
  • Helps moderate skin’s renewal cycle
  • Penetrates better than a cream

When to use it: For Best results - Use the Facial Treatment Essence after cleansing and toning your skin.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Additionoal Product Information
SK-II's signature product, the much-loved and most awarded bestseller, Facial Treatment Essence has over 90% Pitera, the miracle ingredient discovered over 30 years ago that remains essentially unchanged till today
Its irreplaceable formula gently exfoliates the face and helps moderate the skin surface renewal cycle. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence helps to improve the appearance of 5 dimensions of beautiful, crystal clear skin: spots are less visible, appearance of wrinkles is reduced, skin texture is more refined, firmness is improved, and radiance is beautifully elevated. Skin becomes breathtakingly crystal clear.
Beauty essences first became popular in Asia. They are designed to be used just after cleansing and before any other products are used. Essences infuse the skin with nutrients and moisture. They are usually water-like in consistency, but are very concentrated in their ingredients.  An essence is the most concentrated version of an ingredient that can go into the skin. SK-II chose a nutrient rich liquid to use for our Facial Treatment Essence because it penetrates faster and easier than a serum formula. Think of a flowerpot:  If you pour water on the surface, it penetrates through the dirt to the bottom of the pot. If you poured oil on the surface, it would just sit on top.

1 comment:

Dear Charity,