I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Monday, November 3, 2014

It's been a while...

Hey Yall,

I know it's been forever since I've posted here on my blog. But I seem to be SO overly busy anymore, that I just haven't had a chance to. IM STILL ALIVE THOUGH ;) Alive, and well, and rockin on. It's November 3rd, and im sitting here at home, well in Me & Alan's apartment anyway, writing away on this keyboard on our desktop computer. I just finished cleaning our place, but im still not done.



I've got a ton of laundry to do. Between Me and Alan, we use 100 towels within days, lol NO JOKE. The laundry never stops. And besides today is MONDAY, and we've been chillin at home here all weekend, so basically, it looked like a tornado hit! I never knew how much it took to keep up with a home. When I was back home (with mom & dad) Sure, I cleaned up stairs, my bathroom, and my room, and occasionally helped out with the kitchen & living room-- But Mom mainly did everything. Looking back now, I see how selfish I was. I should have helped more, because THIS is a lot of work. And you think-- It's a small apartment, with only 2 adults, you think it would be NOTHING to clean... But surprisingly...... It get's messy, easily.. ESPECIALLY with this dog we have now, that is still driving me insane by the way.. She tears up everything.. Paper, wires, whatever, if she can reach it, she destroys it.. And leaves a mess-- for me to clean..



YAY, so much fun. lol Anyway's, enough of me yapping my jaws.... IM STILL posting videos on YOUTUBE yall.. Don't forget about me. I posted a new HALLOWEEN video on Halloween, if your interested... Check it out ;)












1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,