I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Friday, November 7, 2014

Happy (EARLY) Birthday To My Husband.

So.. It's November 7th, 2014.
10 day's until my Husband's Birthday.
Which i could not be more thrilled about.
Just to think, i get to be with him, on the day
that he was brought into this world, makes me SO HAPPY.

It will be my first time, being with him for his birthday.
As he was, with me, on mine...

This year, on my Birthday, I gave my heart to him.
We said i do, and we've been together ever since.
I never imagained i would get married on my Birthday,
But it happened, and i have no regrets ;)
 
 
6-13-14
Best decision i ever made.. In my whole life..
Was saying, Yes to Alan.

Ever since Day one, of Alan entering into my life,
My life has changed. For the better, of course.

I can still remember, the first phone call,
The day i became his OFFICIAL girlfriend,
And our first kiss.

I liked him instantly, since the first day.
His personality, his voice, his sense of humor,
That's what caught my attention.

For as long as i can remember, i had been praying for someone,
so perfect for me.. I even asked God for specific things.
For him to be tall, and handsome, to be alot like my Grandfather,
To love me like my parents love me... To be a GODLY man..
To be humble...

I had a whole list.. Of things.. That you may or may not think,
Oh-- that's wishful thinking.. Your asking too much..

But God is bigger than that.
God is bigger than any request you could ever imagine or dream.

Alan is, more than i asked for.
He is everything i have ever wanted, and needed, plus so much more.
I thank God every day of my life, For my amazing Husband.

He is gentle, he is patient, he is quick to forgive,
His love is unconditional, he is humble, he is kind,
He is everything that the Bible describes of what "LOVE" is.

He loves me when I am unloveable,
and forgives me, when I don't even deserve his forgiveness.

He is beyond good to me,
He is better to me than i even deserve.
He is one of the greatest men i have ever known.
And i am so proud to be his wife,
I am so happy that on November 17th, 1993,
God placed him on this earth.
I turned 8 the year he was born,
Who would have thought-- all that time,
God was molding & making us to be who we are, just for eachother.

I never in my life dreamed i would find someone like him,
But i did- As Always, God exceeded my expectations,
And gave me the greatest thing i have ever had in my entire life.
Alan...

His heart, his love, his friendship,
His existence, in my world,
I couldnt have asked for anything more.

Thank you Lord, for my Husband, And for our life, and our beautiful marriage.
And Thank you Lord, for creating him, when you did...
I know, it was not only just for you, but for me too.

Alan, Happy (early) Birthday,
And thank you for being my dream come true,
Thank you, for all that you are, and all that you arent.
Thank you for being patient with me, and kind, and understanding, and loving.
Thank you for being in my life, and being my Husband.
The BEST Husband.. Ever.. :)

God truly did, do what he promised to do for me,
He gave me, the desires of my heart... and so so so much more.
Happy Happy Birthday Baby.
I cannot wait to celebrate your birthday with you..


 
 
 
 







 
 "Love is patient,
Love is kind.

It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

It always protects,
always trusts,
always hopes,
always perseveres.
Love never fails."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Charity,