I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Thursday, August 8, 2013

I love the new PONDS BB+ cream! (review)

So i've been using The PONDS BB+ cream for about two weeks now. And i can honestly say i am in LOVE! Yall know how particular i am about the stuff i put on my face- And sometimes i'll use NEW stuff, but i'll only use it for a little bit & then stop.. Because im afraid of it breaking out my face- or irritating my skin- Because it's so darn sensitive! But The Ponds BB+ Cream has not broken me out, not once, and it hasnt caused any bumps or irritation! This BB cream is amazing! I've also noticed, My dark spots, and everything else has lessened in apperance big time! I love that i can just apply it and go, and i feel confident in the benefits! Which are short term (coverage/moisturizing) and LONG term (evens skin tone, moisturizes, + vitamin E for dark spots/scarring & what not) I love this product, and im so glad it was introduced to me! It provides the moisture i need, The SPF i so desperately need (lol) and just enough coverage (the coverage is also buildable) and it blends out so perfectly!! It's so perfect for me. You gots to go out && try it.

2 comments:

  1. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed
    about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog: http://americansmokes.net/ (video.nesd.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,