I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Grandpa & The Stick (WARNING* GRAPHIC PICTURES)

I just found this blog, Mind you. I didnt just write it, Just now.. lol I was looking for an old blog i had written about Grandpa and i found this.. And i just had to share! It's too amazing. GRAPHIC VISUAL'S YES but an AMAZING STORY :)


I am going to write a little bit, so that i can take up a little space just incase you are NOT aware of what you are about to see, i would not want to shock you. These picture's are very very disturbing YES. But i think what you are about to see it very amazing. And is honestly a miracle from GOD. A while back my Grandpa, fell outside of his home trying to put some tree's in a pile to burn. He fell on his face and a stick went through his face. Literally, through his skin, through the side of his face. He is very old, and fragile, he also suffer's from parkenson's. I have no clue how this man, fell on the ground, the stick went through his face, and he managed to break half of it off (it was a stick/weed sticking up FROM the ground) and somehow get back into his truck, and drive back to his trailer, walked in and told my aunt to call an ambulance. He is the most strongest old man i know. I swear, he is a surviver. He has been through more thing's and survived them than anyone that i know. God must have held him in the palm of his hand the entire time. Because i know i myself couldnt have done all that he done, after a stick entering his face. I really want to take a second, and thank God for everything he has ever done for me and my family. It seem's like more and more everyday i am being blessed, and my eye's are opening to the goodness and mercy of God. I thank, and praise him for EVERYTHING. He is wonderful, and worthy to be praised. For the past week, i have never felt more joy, more peace, and more love in my life. And it's all because of God. God is real, and God is amazing, and God love's us so much. And if you would just give him a little bit of your time in your daily life, then i assure you, he will give you peace, and joy, and comfort, or whatever it is that your heart desire's..
All you have to do is talk to him, pray to him, thank him for all the good he has done for you. We just received these picture's through email last night from the Doctor at Bentob hospital, and i am just in AWE of the entire situation. And you know what, my grandpa didnt even feel the slightest bit of pain, from the stick going IN his face, and even through surgery. Thank God, for all his kindness, and mercy, and THANK GOD that we have a GOD who love's and care's for us and watches over us like he does.





WARNING!!!!!!!!! DO NOT LOOK IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO HANDLE SEEING SOMETHING DISTURBING,BLOODY, GRUESOME.. WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT.. IM SORRY BUT I CANT HELP IT.. I FIND IT AMAZING. AND MOST OF YOU WILL PROBABLY WANNA KILL ME FOR POSTING THIS.. BUT I THINK IT IS A MIRACLE, AND MY GRANDPA IS MY WORLD, AND I JUST WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU!!










AFTER SURGERY:

This is Grandpa AFTER everything..

I know the picture's were GROSS, but wasnt that amazing? 
God was by his side the entire time. He look's better than ever =]

1 comment:

  1. He was seriously lucky that missed his Carotid Artery or it would have been game over. Unlucky he fell on it - but all's well as ends well.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,