I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Scariest Dream i've had in a long time!

Last night i had the most terrible dream... And now that im officially awake at 10:20-ish, it doesnt seem as terrible as it did at 2 AM. And to YOU it might not seem terrible.. But let me tell you, Last night i woke up at 2 AM, SCARED to death, i grabbed my cellphone, cut it on to light up my room, to make sure nothing was in there, and then i ran and cut the light on. I then, got back in bed, curled up against the wall (so i could see all of my surroundings) and called my MOM!!!

Seriously, im not kidding lol. I called my Mom, i was so scared, she didnt answer, but if she had i was going to ask her to come get in bed with Me... I layed in bed, with the light ON, my eyes WIDE open, untill 5 am. Just laid there... Terrified.. I prayed the entire time, then finally at 5 something, i cut the light off, and some how fell asleep.

^ Now that is just my experience of waking up from the dream. If your ready to hear the dream... Read on. I might leave alot of things out, because it does involve some OTHER people in my life, wich i dont want to mention, so you wont hear it all, but im going to share what i can, and what i can remember.. There was alot.



First it started out, i was at a cemetery, with a group of people, and walking through the cemetery, i could see each dead person above their grave. But they just stayed on top of their plots, walking back and forth and talking amongst themselves, they also had around them what seemed like a bubble.

Next Me, and a group of people went to a game room type place, and there the ghost's were again, all in their bubbles, talking amongst themselves, and ONLY i could see/hear them.

I pointed them out to other people and said, You cant see them? ..I can. I said watch, then i greeted some of them.. Some would respond, some would wave/smile, some wouldnt. Some were rude, some were friendly..

We walked outside of this place, and on this little walkway, where some woods were, and i could see the two spirits of the two people i was with, running away from them, and i said, look, there yall go!

Then a group of people and I went back to this house, and in this house was a GIANT HUMONGOUS sized TURTLE. A big dream turtle. It was as big as my living room, it was as big as the living room it was in. And it belong to my cousin Ryan... (which is funny because he really does have a turtle, named tooter, lol but this definetly wasnt tooter) ... Out of all of the people in there, This TURTLE just happened to look at ME, and get very angry. And it seemed like it was just because i was there.

This turtle, started growling, and moving its legs, trying to get to me as quickly as it could, as if it wanted to devour Me... So i begged for Help, for someone to save me, and i ran into this room, and the room was empty, and had a door, but on top of the room was an opening.

I looked up, and some how the turtle had turned into this huge bug (or something, i cant explain) and it was standing at the top of the opening, ready to attack Me....................... And that's all i can remember from that.

Then, i was at a party with a bunch of people, i can only remember my Sister Inlaw Hanna being there.... I was told, that a surprise guest was coming to see me.. I was a little scared, but really excited.. Because i thought it was my Ex- Fiance........

So i sat around waiting, as everyone laughed around Me.. I sat in a rocking chair.. Put my white jacket over my head because im not too much for surprises, they make me very nervous.... So i put the jacket over my face, so nobody could see my expression for this "Surprise Guest" and i could hear everyone laughing (including my sisterinlaw)

My SURPRISE guest got on top of Me, and for some reason i grabbed them, and tickled them, and i could hear it was a girl, and she laughed.. Either ME or SHE pulled the jacket off of my head, and this person on top of me, had no face, or a head, only hair, and it was my hair, i could see it was my hair, my curly hair (exactly the way it looked yesterday) and she started choking me with her hands, i didnt realize what she was doing at first, and then i realized her hands were wrapped around my throat, and she was trying to kill me, i could tell she wanted me dead, and she started chanting something about "CHAINS"- I grabbed her hands, ripped them off of my throat, but she somehow over powered me and began to choke me again, so i kicked her off of my body with my feet, while grabbing her hands once again, and i started rebuking her in the name of Jesus, and saying something repeatedly about chains.

And that's when i woke up.

It was so real, which is why i cut the light on, and wouldnt go back to sleep. I couldnt stop thinking about how real it had just felt. It was terrible... I have no clue what any of this means, but im still terrified, right now as im typing.

Im thinking my surprise guest was MYSELF.

Does anyone have anything to say about this dream? Any kind of interpretation?

4 comments:

  1. 1 Samuel 2:6-10, 1 Samuel 17 whole chapter, Daniel 5:16, 2 Chronicles 3:15, verses about dying to self: Psalm 116:15, Matthew 16:24-25, John 3:30, John 12:24-25, 2 Cornthians 4:10-12 and 4:16-17, Galatians 2:20 and 5:24, Philippians 3:8, Colossians 2:13, 2:11, 2:20, and 3:5, 2 Timothy 2:11, Revelation 4:10-11, and Psalm 51:17.
    On Christian dream dictionary (cddictionary.com) it says: Choking=hindrance - stumbling over something as in 'too much to swallow', hatred or anger, unfruitful, see Mark 4:19.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you want to change things about yourself that keep you from living the life you do.. A deep desire to resolve internal conflict and an inability to change things that hold you back from living the life you want..

    Although that sounds like a very scarey dream I would get excited.. Talk about leverage to realize you are unsatisfied and want more from life.. Perhaps you should see it as a gift.. as scary as it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the party thing is definitely biblical, the whole dream was actually... I've been having crazy dreams sorta like that, things God is showing me. I agree, dying to self.

    Pray, pray, pray. Ask God to reveal to you what that dream was about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, I read this a few days ago. It scared me. But It has to
    Mean something. Like if you've ever had one of those dreams where you feel like you are falling.. That means your life is closing a chapter, and starting a new one. I've had scary dreams too, but I friend Xianna's dreams might be even worse than this one.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,