I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Monday, January 2, 2012

Fish hook, In my foot (dream)

Once again, i am having some crazy dreams.
And fortunetly, im able to remember them when i wake up.

A few nights ago, i had a dream that my two Grandfather's took Me fishing.

(Mind you, Both of my Grandfather's are alive, and they are both right now living in the same nursing home.)

Recently my Aunt Shirley moved her Brother Dick (My Uncle) in the same place, he died not long after..

In the dream, all three of us was out on a dock, some how Uncle Dick was mentioned, But when his name was brought up, someone told me to be quiet, and not talk about it because Papa didnt know he was dead.

Anyway's, let me rewind a little, before we went out to go fishing, we stopped at a gas station, and i was in side of a building with windows, i was standing looking out (it was raining a little because there was raindrops on the window) and i just happened to see Wayne Newton, pumping gas into his car.. lol

I looked out the window, he looked at me, and my hands did a sign language of I LOVE YOU. I touched my eye. My fingers drew a heart in the air, and then i pointed at him.

Alright, back to fishing.

My Grandfather's were going to teach me how to fish, in the dream.

We had three poles, and were all out casting our lines.

I casted mine several times, and each time, i would get a few tugs, but nothing was ever there..

It was windy out, the skies were dark...
And finally, i threw it out the last time..

It went out, and the wind blew it back, AT ME.
It hooked into the bottom of my foot.

I could feel it too... That stupid fish hook, deep in my foot,
Within seconds the fish hook, turned into a key shape,

like this:



And my Papa, told me how to get it out, You have turn it this way,
and pull........

I turned it, and pulled..

It felt like it took a whole 5 minutes to pull it out of my foot.
It was a terrible feeling.


What on earth does this dream mean?
Does anyone have any idea?

12 comments:

  1. fuck off, we're not getting married so get over it

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO. TO the person posing like my Ex.. Newsflash.. He would never talk to me that way ;) lols

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all who ever is making like they are mark stop his going to church ok and second him or his girlfriend won't like it so stop writing stuff about him cause I know his girlfriend and him won't like it they are both going to church and are very nice.and they r never in no drama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matthew 16:19, 4:19

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, i aint even gonna get started, or argue with you. Because IM not into drama... We all know he doesnt have a girlfriend.. And you know it too.. So could you stay off of my blog, and out of my business already? You ugly-hearted little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And just to make it clear his girlfriend ain't charity its a girl from Texarkana I don't no if she would like her name on here but she really is a nice girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Listen charity I don't no what little world you live in but he does have a girlfriend she might getad but o will her name is Amanda and ages from Texarkana.and they r going together so get it in your head I see them alot and he told me they are going together so you need to het your facts straight he don't talk/or mess with you anyway.and I'm not being mean its just the truth and if you don't believe me ask him or anybody far as that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg people leave her alone about all that, I mean really?? Is it really your place to get in Charitys business and harrass her? Really? Get over yourselves and go find a new hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Congratulations, and good for the both of them... I dont know what your point is here, what on earth are you trying to prove? Your embarassing yourself, and making yourself look like a nut. Nobody was even talking to you, or saying anything about you (whoever you are) or "Amanda".. So why are you bothering me, seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've asked you before, but now i am literally begging you, to leave me alone.. PLEASE? Please leave me alone.

    I've never done anything to you, i dont know why you hate me so bad, or why you feel the need to leave me messages on here- I dont understand it? What is your problem with me? I've offered over and over to give you my number, so we could talk about it over the phone, rather than on here, but you wont go for it- So if you dont want to talk to me personally then PLEASE stop?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Remember Charity, The ones who post hateful things, REBUKE THEM IN THE NAME OF JESUS! Because you know and I know that anything with hate that comes from them is not GODLY or CHRISTIAN. You are a wonderful GODLY woman! God has so many wonderful plans for you. Don't let evil people bring you down , don't let them hinder you from becoming the person GOD has intended you to be! You are strong, you have so much FAITH in GOD and I know nothing will take you away from the place GOD has placed you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a similar dream last night. I was fishing with my dad and I was using a new lure that someone showed me and I put it in my hands. The treble hooks got stuck in my hands and I couldn't get them out. I had to pull really hard and the hook cut up the flesh and I was bleeding profusely Then, I casted out the lure and a very large fish went after it until it engulfed the lure and ran away with the line. The line snapped and I lost the fish. It was a very vivid dream and one that I will remember. The only thing I know is that I have been under a lot of stress lately so it could be related to that. Hope this helps you.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,