I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Monday, October 10, 2011

Goodbye....

So tonight i feel like im writing my own eulogy. Only im not dying, just
simply dissappearing from the internet world. I started my Youtube channel in 2007.... Posting my first video, never expecting to get a single view.. But knowing i was a tad bit entertaining, only because i made my own home videos here at home, and Me and my Mom would watch them after i was through, And of course.... We'd always seem to get a kick out of them.. Maybe it was just because she was my Mom and loved everything i did, or maybe because there was something a little entertaining in Me. Something special..... So i decided one day, to share the things i do with the world.. Instead of just Me and My Mom and whoever else around here watched the home videos with us.....

Not only did i want to share with the world the things i did, but i wanted to share "ME" with the world....

I didnt really have a direction when i first started but i knew i wanted to share Me.. Even if it was a small part of Me. Before i knew it, i started receiving comments, emails, friend request, subscribers, and now today, October 11, 2012, I have over 13k Subscribers.

Some videos of mine exceed over 20k views. One video alone has 221,360 views, and counting im sure......

I never imagined i would get to where i am today. But what i am most proud of.. Is touching.. The lives.. Of strangers.. Deep inside of Me, there is a spark, a little spark of hope, that for years longed to reach out to somebody.. Anybody.. And Youtube was my way of reaching the
entire world..

I will never forget the people i have met, come in contact with, i will never forget the lives i have changed, or the lives/people i have touched, and i will never forget the people who have changed my life, and have touched me.

I have brought sinners to Christ, I have helped bring lost people to the Lord, I have encouraged people in so many ways, and i know i have because i get letters constantly from people telling me how i have inspired them, and blessed them.. I have befriended athiest's, which most Christians wouldnt dare to do, I have even changed the lives of some athiest's.... I have done more through my Youtube, Spiritually, then i have ever done in my entire walk with the Lord........ And i praise God for the opportunity!

I will never forget the conversations i've had with people, i will never forget one second of any of this. And i know it's sad that im leaving, trust me i know it, But there is a time for everything.. The Bible say's so.. There was a time for me to meet you, there was a time for me to
touch your lives, and share things with you, and now there is a time for goodbye..

Thank you for allowing me to share myself with all of you. Thank you for all of the amazing Opportunity's.. Thank you for blessing me, Thank you for allowing me to bless you! Thank you for EVERYTHING. I will never forget this.. Any of this.. And i pray that you never forget me, or anything that i taught you.. Always remember, there is a light at the end of EVERY TUNNEL. There is nothing in this life that you cannot overcome.... Keep GOD FIRST and everything else will fall into place.. Keep family second... And everything else after that.. I pray your blessed, untill the end of time.

I have so much more to say on this topic, but i have to go to bed, i have so much to do tomorrow, i'll be getting married soon, and i have to prepare for all of these things that are to come............. It's a big step in life, and im so ready for it...

Ecclesiastes 3
A Time for Everything

1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

9 What do workers gain from their toil? 10 I have seen the burden God has
laid on the human race. 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He
has also set eternity in the human heart; yet[a] no one can fathom what God
has done from beginning to end. 12 I know that there is nothing better for
people than to be happy and to do good while they live. 13 That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of God. 14 I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that people will fear him.

15 Whatever is has already been, and what will be has been before; and God will call the past to account.

God isnt finished with Me yet, And he isnt finished with you either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkq19TTLft4&feature=related

I've learned some folks wont care about your past.... Neither will they care about your wrongs or your rights... But they will never forget the glimpse of kindness they seen in you.

26 comments:

  1. Tippy girl is really gonna miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I heard he dont want u he called it off I no he really want the other girl but don't worry u will find someone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am genuinely really sad that you have left.
    Going to miss your videos, personality and the hilariousness you brought to my laptop screen!!

    Lily x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taraa, nice to have virtually met you. I will miss your stories about you and yours, So lighthearted you are...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will miss u...:( god am so angry on u!!! there are no updates of ur vedios on my screen!!! :( i hate it.. but its ok.. ur happiness matters the most..have a reallllllyyy realllyy wonderfull life ahead!!! i love u a lott..u used to make me happy when i was low n depressed..now i dont have anyone to make me happy when am sad..:( good luck takecare..am really happy for u from the bottom of my heart..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must can't answer the question...the wedding is gunna ever happen is it

    ReplyDelete
  7. When did someone even ask a question? I've read over the comments- i must have overlooked it. And as far as im concerned, it's in God's hands, so i guess only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea I don't blame you but if it ain't happened it ain't gonna you just need to move on you ain't eight for him and he ain't right for you..

    ReplyDelete
  9. You dont blame Me, For what? Eh, Anyway's, Thanks for the advice, But I dont believe that way.. With God all things are possible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. His not coming back to you dummy get that picture..And your right with god everything is possible...But u ain't right for him...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why do you feel the need to continue harassing me?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honestly, what are you gaining/benefiting from coming on here saying stuff to Me? And you dont even have the nerve to write your name, you stay anonymous.... But i know exactly who you are, everytime you write something.. Go take your anger/frustration out on somebody else.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No 1 is harassing you honey I pray for you just so you know I pray for you every night I won't wrote no more good luck n god bless your life...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?........you "won't wrote no more"? Gosh if you are going to try to harass someone or talk crap, at least do it right and learn proper grammar! You should be so proud,..... not!

      Delete
  14. Sounds good to Me, God bless you too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't believe this. Charity, you were my FAVORITE makeup & hair guru and now it's all gone. My favorite video of yours was the "Peachy Keen" makeup tutorial using coastal scents palettes. I know that I am probably some girl you don't know on the web, but...I love you & I will miss you forever. <3

    Congratulations on getting married, though! I'm so happy for you. And don't get me started on your adorable nieces & nephews...they are sooo cute! I really loved watching your randomness, haha. You cheered up my whole day! And what you said in this post is true: you are an inspiration. You inspired me to be closer with God, and a better person. <3

    Alrighty..I'm about to cry now. I guess this is a final goodbye. Goodbye Charity! Congrats & good luck in life! God Bless! I love you & miss you so much. <3333

    :'(

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is Angelbug109, sorry to see you left but there is a time in life for things and a time to quit. I hope though you'll come back when or if the time is right and entertain us all over again. May God bless you on your adventures in life :) Love ya sister in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  17. He dont want u, Chairty

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have some psycho stalkers, Charity.. Whoever that is is honestly pathetic, and doesn't know how to spell worth a dime. Heyy! Why are you so worried about her life?? Go get your own, pathetic excuse for a human being. -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Copy n paste it honey I don't give a flying fuck ok I ain't Nuthin to do with him n don't care what you do with it It's not gonna hurt my feelings none so your fooling you're self there honey

    ReplyDelete
  20. Charity this ain't to u so don't run ur mouth to the other one that's writting who are you calling munchkin face who in the Hell do you think this is ur some lesbin dike get over your self god needs to help you.you sick freak and as for charity I do kinda feel sorry for you but you asked for it your not as nice as you make out to be n your family ain't either there just cowards....

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can you please stop commenting on here? Can everyone just stop? If not i can disable all of the comments, and then you can all go write your feelings in your diary's....

    And there is no need to feel sorry for Me.. But thanks anyway.. And exactly what did i ask for? I didnt ask for anything- And i've never made myself out to be a perfect person, im human like everyone else. I have good day's, and bad day's, ups and downs, im a human with emotions, not a robot.....

    And my family isnt cowards, Why are you even bringing up my family? Just stop it already.. As i have said before if you have something to say CALL ME, stop hiding behind a computer screen writing comments under "Anonymous"... Get a life already and get out of mind.. Im sure you can find better things to do..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just leave me alone already.. I've never done anything to you, I don't want to talk to you, I don't want anything to do with you. You are nothing to me.. I feel bad for YOU. I've tried to be nice to you, I've never even raised my voice to you or called you names, please just leave me alone... stay out of my business, what goes on in my life is not anything to do with you... its none of your business, so you need to just deal with your own life/issues and get out of mine.. seriously.. I know who you are, so just leave it be, let it go, and stop already.. I've asked you nicely.. if you can't respect me at least have some respect for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  23. And as for the "Coward" comment, The only coward i see is the person hiding behind a computer screen who wont even write their name on here... Now that is what i call a coward.

    I come on here, and say what i want, with my name showing, for the entire world to see....

    And if you call us cowards because im not fighting/arguing with you, or being rude/cussing, that's just not my style, im not that kind of person.

    Maybe you are that way, maybe you were raised that way, But i wasnt. I dont have that kind of spirit. That's the works of the devil. I dont like trouble, and im not a trouble maker either.

    Im a Christian.. I dont play those games.. So i guess if being a child of God makes me a coward, then so be it, im the biggest coward around.. And i guess Jesus was a huge coward too, because he wouldnt lower hisself to fight with people either..... I rebuke you satan, get behind me.

    ReplyDelete
  24. while i don't know the situation you're in, maybe some of these might help.

    "Sometimes, ending things is like taking cough syrup. It tastes terrible, and you'd rather not take it, but in the end, it's what you needed to make everything feel better."

    "Love is the hardest thing in the world. The happier you get, the more depressed you become when it's over."

    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling but rising when we fall."

    "People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullsh*t. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain."

    "Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love."


    Live your life for you and no one else, Charity. :)<3

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,