I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Monday, October 31, 2011

For those asking... (about me getting married)

Im so tired of people asking

When are you getting married?
Are you married yet?
Are you coming back to youtube?
When's the big day?
When's the date?
When are you moving?

No no no no no and no.


....Here's a little message to inform you all, i'll say it once, and i wont repeat myself, i hate even saying it now...

1) The wedding was called off.
2) So, obviously, im not moving anywhere now.
3) I am not coming back to Youtube.

My entire life/world has been flipped upside down, and i dont know that anything will ever be the same, ever again. So unfortunetly, the answer is no.


There is nothing i can say, im not going to be answering any more questions, so please dont ask Me. And as for the rude/hateful people out there, Please leave Me alone. If you dont have enough nerve to say it to my face or call me on the phone, then please, hold your tounge, and mind your business..

Im having a hard enough time right now dealing with everything, i do not need anything else.


So, please, everyone, just give me some space, and stop with the married questions. I know you are all innocently asking, im sure you didnt know, because i havent announced it yet, But now that you know, please just leave me alone about it.

12 comments:

  1. You're a wonderful person Charity, and God does love you. You need time to yourself, to heal, and to move on. So don't think you need to explain to people like "Anonymous" who leave trashy and hurtful comments. It's a waste of time, and you already have enough on your mind. It's going to be hard, but you'll get through this. I'll be praying for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! Ignore the hateful comments, they're just bored with their own lives and want some new topics to blab their mouths about! I was a dedicated watcher to your youtube channel and from what I could see you're a wonderful, kind hearted,strong, beautiful person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey (: Thanks, I appreciate that.. And thank you for once being a viewer! -Loved your comment! It's nice to see something better for a change instead of all of the negativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 Peter 5:7
    Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.

    Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Charity! God does love you, and this all happened for a reason. We all love you very much, Charity. And Haters obviously love you too because they waste minutes and minutes for you. It was the best time of my life when you called me. It meant everything in the world. You probably will not read this, But I guess that's okay. Hang In There. I Love you, Your Inspiration will live on forever in my heart. <3

    -Alyssalou38

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, Charity. Hang in there. It'll be okay.
    A breakthrough is coming, I promise. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah stay off of youtube...You are so stuck on yourself...You talk stupid too...you have nothing to say so then you start repeating yourself or saying :I don't know so anyways: If you are a Pastors daughter, then act like it...I met you about 8 weeks ago, and if you think about it you will know who I am....I thought to myself of how fake and phony you were acting to people...You actually snapped my head off when I asked you nicely about you getting married...Maybe that is why you got dumped because of that nasty attitude...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know me too...I tried to ask her what her dress was going to look like and she bit my head off...Look at how rude her post is above: I will say it one more time and not repeat myself!!...How rude...We are not clarvoyant and did not know the wedding was off Charity...Stop treating your family like we are a bunch of nobodies. We have always been good to you when your parents could not handle you and sent you to live with us...We don't deserve you talking so rude to us...WE DID NOT KNOW YOUR WEDDING WAS OFF BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EVEN INVITE US!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh, clairvoyant! You used a big word, you MUST be smart. YAY! Except you can't spell, fool!!! Leave her alone. You are the reason people hate romanichels!

      Delete
  9. LMBO those comments above are the FUNNIEST comments i've ever seen in my life. 1) My family would never send me to live with anyone, Because i am the light of their life. I am their JOY. From childhood untill now, i've rarely stayed away from home- A few sleep-over's here & there, but hardly ever away from my family. That comment was so stupid... Im laughing at it.... Soooo stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And as for the comment from the person saying i met them 8 weeks ago? lol I cant even remember yesterday muchless 8 weeks ago. If you've got nerve enough to run your mouth on here- you can go ahead and say who you are. If not, leave me be and mind your own business.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,