I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Grandpa, Jewelmint, And Birthdays!

Im feeling wore out and energized at the same time.. I guess im gonna get my lazy butt up and clean a little and workout for a few before i have to get dressed.. Today we have to go to Grandpa's home and pick him up some clothes and bring them to him. He's in the Hospital right now. Everything is fine, No worries.. He just fell AGAIN and busted his head open a few times..

I need to start visiting him more. We used to every day, then every day life started taking its toll on us, and things got busy. But now that things have slowed down, and everything seems smoothe, i need to start seeing him more. Oh and not to mention, our car is broke down, and the only vehicle we have is my Dad's truck which has no insurance on it just yet. So..... That's another reason i havent been able to visit as much!

And what i tweeted about him yesterday I MEANT.. If you cant come and visit Grandpa while he is alive, dont bother attending his funeral when he passes away.. YOUR NOT INVITED. But if you'd like to show your face, or act like you care, Just send some flowers, Or better yet dont waste your money... GO VISIT HIM!! Grandpa loves his PEOPLE, He'd much rather a visit.. So why dont you just go and visit him and there wont be a problem by the time his funeral is here. Your more than welcome to visit him...... We dont mind. And im sure he wont either. But time's a wasting- He's not gonna live forever. *tick tock tick tock*


Anyway's! Thank God we finally got my Sister's baby shower over with! She is due in about 4 weeks! Her third baby, third boy!! Also today is my namesake Molly's Birthday.. Happy Third Birthday, Molly! And tomorrow is my nephew Duncan's Birthday! He's turning 14!! Wow! He has grown up so much!! He's so handsome, and so tall! Bahh! Time sure goes by fast!

I could go on and on and on, if i dont stop now. But i would like to say a few things.. I posted a new video on my tutorial channel.. Another Jewelmint video.. I got the *BRIXTON EARRINGS* they are pretty sweet i think! I cant wait to match a black & white outfit with them.. They will look even cooler. You can watch the video here lady luck tutorials! Oh and im setting up my Jewerly store soon! Please keep an eye out for it!

Oh and CONGRATULATIONS DEBORAH.. I still cant believe she got married........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Charity,