I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I miss the old me.. Just a little bit.

I just found so many old videos on my USB Storage thing.
Some videos were from 2009 to 2011.
I've literally entertained myself by watching my own videos for the past two hours....
I miss my energy.... I miss my innocence.
I went through an unfortunate series of events these past few years.
And it's really emotionally and mentally and spiritually drained me.
I sure wish i could go back to when life was much simpler.
Im sure we all wish we could, eh?
I never realized how much 2011 changed me.
My personality and my heart, and my mind..
I learned alot and it brought me closer to God.
I've grown up alot and im much wiser than i was.
But i miss that lil person i used to be. Inside and Out.
And i know the devil used certain individuals to steal that away from Me.
They sucked the life right out of me.
Hopefully one day i can be me again.
& I know God loves to restore the things that devil tears apart.
Im just waiting for that day to come..
And maybe im not meant to be restored back to who i was 100%.
But i wish... Maybe for just a little bit..
I could have a little part of who i used to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Charity,