I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I have chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from me!

*PSALM 27:4*
One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.


 

Many of you might know my name, or know who my Parents are, yet alot of you dont know much about me. I've called myself a Christian most of my life, but i didnt live my life LIKE a Christian should. A Christian means to live "LIKE CHRIST". Well i can promise you i didnt. I honored him with my lips, but MY HEART was far from him. And so was my mind, and my actions too.
 
God has been working on me for the past few years. He's been preparing me and speaking to me and using me in ways i NEVER imagined i would be used! And the change that he has made in my life, still to me seems unbelieveable. And i know the devil wants my soul more than anything on this earth. I know i have a calling on my life. And i know God is using me in great ways, and i KNOW he has even greater plans for me! And i know these past days, is a trap from the devil. And i rebuke it in the name of Jesus, and i refuse to fall for any thing that he will place before me.

 
 
I refuse to have hate in my heart or unforgiveness. I love everyone, I forgive everyone, I hold no grudges, i have no enemies and I pray you are all blessed beyond measure and and that you all prosper! I am a child of the most high God, and i am called for a higher purpose. And no demon in hell can even come close to my heart/mind. I've said all i've had to say, and i will say no more! The Lord is my light and my salvation. The Lord is my strength and my song. No weapon formed against me will prosper! As for Me and My house- WE WILL SERVE THE LORD!






Thy Word Is A Lamp Unto My Feet, And A Light Unto My Path
 
Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
 
 
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
 

 
Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited. Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”says the Lord. On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.




Scriptures In Order:
Proverbs 3:3-7
Matthew 5:3-12
RomansI  12:9-21

1 comment:

  1. i whould love it if u put pics of me and u on ur twitter and on here thank u very much ps this is deborah grace lol

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,