I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Time Has Come.. The Walrus Said.

"The Time Has Come"
The Walrus Said....
"To Talk Of Many Things"
 
I dont know why that quote speaks so much to me. I really dont.
But i quote it so often...
It's silly, and nothing that the Walrus said made sense.
 
And maybe that's why i can relate.
Because to me, nothing in this world makes sense.
 
But maybe nothing is meant to make sense,
or maybe it's just not supposed to make sense RIGHT NOW.
 
And maybe, 10 years from now,
everything that im facing now will make perfect sense.
But for now, i just dont understand a single thing.

..."The Time Has Come" The Walrus Said.
"To Talk Of Many Things"
 
"Of shoes–and ships–and sealing-wax–
Of cabbages–and kings–
And why the sea is boiling hot–
And whether pigs have wings.”
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Charity,