I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ulta..

Oh Hey There :)

Admitting is the first step right? Alright, fine.. I'll admit it.. I
m addicted to makeup. Im not proud of it. And it's not healthy, i know..

Ughh! I didnt want to do it.. But i had to.. I couldnt control myself.. I have NO self control when it comes to good deals, free shipping, free stuff, and/or COUPONS! I've been trying to avoid this.. But i got weak... SooOOo weak!! And i purchased some stuff from the Ulta Website... Ughh! The coupons + free shipping is so, tempting..... I feel horrible.. Im broke now.. But i'll be getting an awesome package soon! I FEEL SO GUILTY!!!! lol It's a guilty pleasure though ;) Im a makeup addict. I cant wait to get my stuff so i can record a new Haul Video!! :-)

*dying inside* i got free shipping + 3.50 off of my purchase. PLUS a free gift AND samples.
Amazing right? ;) Yeah.. I know..
My brain just never stops obsessing over makeup.... Mascara, Eye liner, Black Eye Shadow, MAC, Brushes, Nude Lipsticks, Blush, Concealer............. I cant stop.
-Charity

SHOP ULTA: Ulta.com

1 comment:

  1. You are so fake acting on youtube....You act different when your hair and makeup is on...You can tell you like looking at yourself....You seem to be very vain....I think you post way too much...

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,