I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Last night's bad dream.

Im so thankful that God woke me up this morning.. Lately i havent been able to say that because life
hasnt been that wonderful to wake up to. But this morning im thankful, and i know that God woke me up for a reason- because i couldnt handle another second of the dream i was having...

It just got worse and worse. And even though i might not be able to describe that to you here, im still feeling it as i type.... The dream i had last night was so strange and tragic and terrible. Im going to try to do my best to remember all of the details and write them but im not sure if i'll be able to.

The dream started out at my Grandmother's house. And it was mainly taking place in my Granma's bedroom. I was laying in her bed with my niece Abiegayle and my Sister's niece (through marriage) Taylor.. It was late at night and we were trying to go to sleep.. (there were alot of bugs in this room, by the way...)

And at one point i got out of bed to go talk to Grandpa.. (My Grandpa who passed away..) He was sleeping on the dining room table. I remember talking to him- but i dont remember much details about that part... And the next morning, i woke up, and the girls went to school.

Now, mind you i live in a town filled with other romanichels. So in this dream, all of the romanichels
went to the same school.... Well the next morning, i hear that a large amount of the kids from the school were missing.

So all of us got together in this little town outside of where the school was located. I cant remember
many inbetween details, but i can remember seeing all of the people. Everyone was worried..

Romanichels from all over was all together just walking around, talking, praying, trying to figure out what happened.

I think the worst part of the dream for me, honestly.... Was the moment i realized, that my niece Abby was gone. I didnt pay much attention to who all was missing, but when i heard Abby was with the group of kids missing, i almost died. I can still feel it right now and im crying just thinking about it.

Then a few minutes later they told me other's in my family were too...... They said she isnt the only one of your nieces/nephews. Ariel is gone, Sam, and Max too. And some of your first cousin's children. Which includes Vallie, Cameron and Bailey.

I remember alot of praying in this dream. Standing, crying, begging, on my knees with my face to the
ground, begging, begging, begging, praying with all that i had in me.. Lord please, help us.. Lord
please let someone find something out, Lord please let them find them.

I remember asking- If anyone had filed a report? Why isnt there helicopters flying around all of the
areas looking for them? Because who ever had kidnapped the kids, took them off in school busses.
At one point in the dream, there was a woman there, an evil woman, and i think her intentions were to
stop me from praying, so first she put her hand out and said something, and shot something at my Mom- cutting off her ability to speak, but when she went to do it to me, i covered my mouth. And she couldnt get to me.

I remember saying repeatedly, i dont care what has happened, All things are possible with God.

Somewhere in the dream, i was walking passed a grassy area, and i saw a small gravestone- as if it was was vision, and on the other side of the gravestone was Abby's little legs, and her feet. With no shoes on.

I knew it was her, but i was terrified to look, and i didnt reach to help her- because i knew it
wasnt really her- it was more like something showing me, what was to come (the future).
Her legs started to move, but as i got closer, she started to set her body up, in a weird way, not
sitting up, as you normally would, but she twisted her body around, to get where the palms of her hands was on the ground, and her face was down and her hair covering her face, and i knew that if she lifted her face it wasnt Abby. It was a demon.

So i ran before she could lift her face to look at me.

I remember walking alot, talking to diffent people, seeing an ex boyfriend of mine, his grandfather,
his cousin's............. (i have no clue what that part was all about- but it was a main part in my
dream towards the end)

I ended up going into this home- which looked like a mall because it had those little areas in the
middle of the mall where people sell stuff, and people were walking around selling stuff.. But there
was rooms on each side....

And i went into a room where i ended up seeing my Grandpa's old room-mate (he used to live in the same room with him in the assisted living home he lived in)- I was on the phone to my cousin Jennifer, praying with her and talking about the situation, and telling her that God can fix this.... And i looked over at him, and said something about God, something on the line's of like, he needed God in his life. And he told me he already had God in his life..... So we talked for a while, and i turned on the tv.

And there was a show on, a series, detective type show.
And i can remember something, inside of me, telling me to watch this show.
As i watched it, i realized it was showing me, who took the kids, and their plans.
That show ended, but had a part two, and on part two- i remember knowing that the second episode would tell me where exactly the kids were, and i kept having visions of different places, almost like-
underground type places.

But as the second show was playing, the tv started messing up, and i couldnt see it anymore.
So i went around looking for my family to tell them of what i seen, and the visions i was having.
I was also having visions of all of the kids, in the school bus with the men (and mind you, all i can
think of is the WORST... what people usually do to kids when they kidnap kids... so imagine in my
dream, thats all im thinking of... what these people were doing to my babies..)

But in my vision, they werent hurting them, they were just going over school lessons- as if the men
were doing it to occupy them- the kids werent scared, they just thought they were being taught. But you could tell on their faces- they were getting annoyed because whatever lesson they were going over, they had already known all the answers to.

I ended up seeing this man, with sunglasses on, unlocking a door in this building we was in (not sure
if it was the mall/home place or the school.... it seems like it was more like the school) He looked very suspicious, and i realized- he was going in the door, and down the stairs, to all of the
kids.... So i went to find my family to tell them,  but everyone ignored me.

Something spoke to me, Must have been God- giving me all the knowledge i needed (the visions, seeing the man going in the door...) I was told, these were terrorist's, and they werent going to hurt the kids, they were just devising up a plan, to kidnap our children, for reward money.. That's all they wanted was money.

And that was pretty much it.
The dream never had an ending, i never seen the children, or the men, i woke up. And im glad i did.

2 comments:

  1. Avoid cheese and spicy food after 8PM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one crazy dream! The part about everyone in your family ignoring you when you were just trying to tell them ... reminds me of what would happen to me. Most dreams never have an ending. And even scientists still can't figure out what dreams are really about. Sounds like you had kind-hearted/G-rated terrorists in this dream; as we all know, in reality those terrorists would've already killed the kids by the time you found out where the location was. p.s. Don't you just hate waking up with nobody to tell your dreams to? I do.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,