I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Thanksgiving.

My Thanksgiving, wasn't any different than any other day.. It didn't even feel like Thanksgiving... Didn't even feel like a Holiday. I had no want for the food, i ate once, and didn't touch any of it again, which is SO unlike Me.

My Thanksgiving was spent with the people who love me, even when i dont deserve it. I may not have been where my heart truly wanted to be, But i was here, alive and well, and so thankful, to God, that we were all together in one piece, under one roof, all safe, and healthy......

Here are some pictures from my Thanksgiving, of my Family.... Enjoy...

My Dad, Cutting the Turkey.


Me & Abby

Me

Me And My Sister behind Me

My Sister Polly and Me

My Sisterinlaw Hanna and Me

My Brother Bill <3



My Brotherinlaw Justin

Dad Again

Bill doing what he does best, SINGING!!
Check him out! His Staff Band

My Two Sister's, Susie & Polly, And their Babies. Maverick & Bella

Maverick & Bella, lols

Dad & The Boys, Outside singing, Playing music

LOL at Grandpa's lil head




Bum & Woo






And that night, we went black friday shopping! ;)

Abby & Me, In Walmart, 12 am, The place was CRAZY.

4 comments:

  1. such a beautiful family celebrating a beautiful day.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy ThanksGiving Charity!! & Family!! :)) #3Letters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charity, you're such a beautiful person, inside and out. I love your kindness towards others and how you respect everyone around you. You're absolutely stunning and I wish the most out of life for you, doll. Keep your chin up and keep smiling that beautiful smile of yours, you truly are an angel! Xoxox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family and i'm glad you were with the people who love you most

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,