I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My hope is in THE LORD.

I used to be the girl who cared more about her makeup messing up in Church, than anything else... I used to care more about what i looked like to everyone else, rather than spending time in the presence of God.. And now im the girl with snot running down her face, and tears running down her cheek, and not caring if there is a soul in sight, because JESUS is ALL i NEED and in HIM, I AM FREE.


If Jesus lived the way we lived, we wouldnt be FORGIVEN. If he had sat around worried about what he looked like, he would have never died for our sins. He was beaten, and humiliated, and degraded, for US so that WE could be free and forgiven, and washed of our sins.

I cannot PRAISE GOD ENOUGH for everything he has done, everything he is doing, and EVERYTHING he is going to do! My hope is in YOU, LORD, ALL DAY LONG!!!! ---*You are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. (Psalm 25:5)*---

I cant wait for Church tonight!! There is NOTHING better than the presence of the Lord, and the presence of the Holy Spirit!!!!

He is the Lord of Lords, The King of Kings, he is my EVERYTHING.

7 comments:

  1. AMen Charity! We're proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promise to those who love him - James 1:12

    ReplyDelete
  3. "For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us" Romans 8:17

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C2o0jHNRuU&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these comments, and those scriptures, THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're most WELCOME ; ))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was cold as stone,
    Then I wouldn't feel a thing.
    I wish I didn't have this heart,
    Then I wouldn't know the sting of the rain.
    I could stand on my own
    Letting your memory fade
    I wouldn't hurt like this,
    Or feel so all alone.
    I wish I was cold as stone.

    Yeah, it's gonna take forever to get over you.
    Oh, and I don't think this pain's gonna go away.
    Oh, scars left when it's said and done remain


    .. heard this song today and thought about you. hope your feeling better lately :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,