I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Im not strong enough...

....I once heard this quote, that said:

"If you want to make God laugh, Tell him your plans"

Pretty deep, huh?

Well, Unfortunetly, I wasnt trying to humor God..

You know the Bible say's not to boast about tomorrow,
because we dont know what tomorrow will bring...

Maybe i talked too much back then about tomorrow.
I was so busy being so happy, and so excited, and so into the moment,
Maybe i wasnt supposed to talk about the days ahead....

Maybe i thought ahead too much?
Maybe i spoke too soon....

So many things i think about every second of every day. It never fails that i have a million things on my mind.

From the time i open my eyes, all through-out the day, untill late at night when im laying in bed...

You cant imagine the thoughts i have.

And this time change, doesnt help things much.

The days are longer, the sun goes away sooner, it gets dark at 5. The seconds last for minutes, and the minutes last for hours, and the hours? They feel like days.

And as for the weather, it's cold. I dont like cold weather.

You know.... I am 25 years old.. And for as long as i can remember, i've been through alot. I've been through so much, that i've actually learned to block out many moments in my life.

But never, have i ever, been through something like this. I cant even describe to you what it feels like....

And i keep trying to remind myself that there are bigger problems in this world, people go through worse things every day of life..

I keep reminding myself of the people in this world who have lost loved ones, or my sister's, who have had miscarriages, can you imagine how they felt? And if they can get through it, you can too Charity.

That's what i tell myself.. If they can do it, so can you.

If they can fake a smile on their worst day's, then so can you....

That's what i tell myself..

I used to think that I was so strong... I can get through anything, and i can praise God through every storm, I can come out of this untouched..

But all of a sudden........... Im weak.

I feel like i cant over come anything. I feel like i cant do anything. I can barely get myself out of bed in the morning. I have to make myself take a shower and get dressed (yeah yeah i know we all do)- But i have to make myself, do these things.

I dont even want to open my eyes in the morning, and when i do, i just wanna go back to sleep.. And i keep waiting, just waiting, to wake up from this nightmare... I keep thinking to myself, Alright, God, The Jokes over, Everyone can come out now and say "GOTCHA!!!" ...But it doesnt happen.

And as for people saying it get's better... When? When does it get better? It doesnt feel better yet.. I know time heals all wounds, well with this ungodly time-change, i should have enough time in two days for these wounds to heal.. (joke, yeah not really "haha" funny, but... okay im sure you understand the dry humor)

And i tell myself every day, tomorrow is gonna be the day that your gonna be okay, tomorrow YOU are going to wake up and be happy, TOMORROW is going to be the day that your going to wake up without a worry, and not think about anything.. But every day.... I wake up... And those days, they dont come.


And then the millions and millions and millions of thoughts, every second, of every minute.

What is wrong with Me?

Is this even normal?

And Mom say's Charity.. You have to have faith in God, and the funny thing is, I DO........ I do have faith in God, my hope is in God, all day long, but i, my own worst enemy, some how, i, am tormented, i am struggling. I am not as strong as i thought i was. I am not the person i thought i was.

I dont even know who i am.
I dont even know who i was?
I dont even know who i will wake up and be tomorrow.

Honestly,
Im losing my mind.
And when i say this, it's not just a phrase, or a figure of speech, little by little, every day, i am losing my mind.

Every day i ask God for peace, and in the midst of it all, i feel that spark of peace, in my spirit... But before i know it, my doubt, and everything else, puts out that spark.

See this?

This is why, i do not sit in my room alone, lol, look at me, millions of thoughts, and i could go on and on and on and on and on.

And the strange thing is, nobody understands it. Nobody can feel what im feeling. Nobody can help me right now..... I've never felt so alone in my entire life, and i know im not alone in the physical sense, im surrounded by people, but i am alone. In my own little head. I am alone.

And i have no answers, nobody can give me any answers.


All i can say is God must think something of Me, to put me through something like this... I better see a rainbow after this storm.... (and a pot of gold too! because unfortunetly, after all of the making of my big plans, and quitting my main source of income, i dont have a dime to my name, and i have a big stupid phone bill left on me too...)

Yeah buddy, You wanna make God laugh, Tell him your plans.

Im gonna shut up now.

Listen to this song.

And if you can remember to..
Please Pray For Me.

33 comments:

  1. Sometimes it helps if you talk to someone thats not a friend or family member. You'll be surprised how many people out there will actually understand. Girlfriend best believe your going to get through this. i have faith in you :)

    xoxo Oakland

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to stop thinking about feeling better. It will come in time and you can't keep thinking about when it will come, you have to face what happened head on, go through the motions of it, and eventually some day it will get better. Life is about the unexpected, you have to let yourself unexpectedly heal and it will come. God obviously had a reason for not letting everything be prim and proper, maybe down the road something worse may have happened, and he didn't want to see you suffer in the future, so he is putting you through this pain now to save you from later. Good things will come, believe that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before we get to the promise land we have to go through the wilderness. In the wilderness, all they had was bread. When you're in a resteraunt and you're about to eat this AMAZING meal, but right before, they serve you bread. Sometimes compared to the actual meal, bread sounds disgusting. But since you're so hungry, you eat it anyway. Something that is so tasteless and dry, yet so healthy and filling. Something that is not great to the taste, but will do you good in the long run... because you know what IS coming will be greater.

    You have to know who you are in Christ, because who you are is why Satan is trying to hold you back.

    When you know the will of God and you believe it, your spirit lines up with His and something is released from that. Its called power. The power that is released is called the anointing of God, which is basically His precense.

    The power of belief is amazing. If you're miserable, what do you believe? If you're anxious, what do you believe? If you're not seeing change, what do you believe? Not only can you release the power of God, you can release doubt,hate, anger, envy, negativity, anxiety, depression.. all from belief. This thing works both ways. We have to make a concious choice as to what we release over our lives. Evil has no power what so ever, evil is the absence of God,therefore the absence of His will. But since we are givin a free will, we have a choice to agree with the will of God, or the lies of the enemy. Agreement alone can empower or completely destroy the enemy. Jesus has already overcome the world, and that same spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in you. Release THAT over your life, I dare you.

    John 16:33

    Just a few things God has shown me in hard times. <3
    -Victoria B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charity, Get back on YouTube! even if you have to start all over again, SO BE IT! Im sure once everyone knows... THEY"LL ALL COME BACK! You made a mistake thats OK!:) Now you can make it right again... YOU COULD DO IT!!! :))) <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I miss you on youtube!!!
    (it wasn't a mistake, it was her choice....)
    but whatever you decide!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It wasnt a mistake, and it wasnt my choice. Marriage is a give and take kind of deal, you have to bend, and change, and sacrifice, giving up my youtube was a part of that.. I was giving up more than just my youtube, and i was fine with that.. Still am. If i could have, i would have roped the moon as well, if that was what i had to do... I honestly would have done anything and everything in my power. But as you can see things are not in my hands, or in my control. If it was, i wouldnt be here typing away... And i would be where i wanted to be, intented on being, in the first place. That's what this blog is about..

    ReplyDelete
  7. To the first commenter in Oakland, I totally agree, About talking to someone who isnt a friend or family member.. I've mainly only talked to my family about the situation, seeing as they have been there every second of all of this, all of these years.. It would be nice to talk to someone who has been through something similar, but unfortunetly, i dont know anyone...


    And to the person who said about not thinking about when it'll feel better- i've had those day's too.. (i've tried to have those day's anyway) Of letting go, and letting God, But no matter what; it's hard to escape my own mind. The thoughts, the memories, i replay it all in my head, every second of every bit of it all- haunts me. I'll wait for that unexpected healing- But its hard to not think. I wish i could blank out my own thoughts, erase it all, i dont wanna think about any of it anymore.. I'll wait though, obviously, there is nothing else i can do. You know?

    ReplyDelete
  8. And to the Victoria B person- Wow, Thank you. I also read a little bit more above John 16:33 (all of the red letters) - It was comforting, so thanks for bringing that to my attention. And i love what you said about going through the wilderness to get to the promise land!!!

    I honestly feel like the devil is having so much fun with me right now. I feel like he's sitting back, laughing, and enjoying every second of this. And i try so hard to not let it all overcome/overtake me, but i am human =/ This is honestly the HARDEST thing i have ever had to deal with...

    Ever since all of this has happened, i have not stopped praising God, seeking him, or reading my Bible, i've stayed in Church, if anything i have gotten stronger in the Lord, but like i said, I am my own worst enemy, and im telling you, i think the devil is having a field day with all of it.....

    I have faith in God though, i believe in miracles, i havent given up on hope, i know what God is capable of, i know the word of God, i know his promises, but i am weak sometimes, you know? -I allow doubt and fear to come in and steal my peace and joy.. I know i can get through this =/ and i know i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..... I really need alot of prayer right now....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Next time... Get married first!! before you get rid of EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ^ I wanted everything to be perfect and ready BEFORE i got married... Come on, YOUTUBE? That's the least important thing to me right now. The least of my worries..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't forget, God is sitting back laughing at His enemies, too. Because He knows that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

    You are in my prayers! I know it's tough right now, but don't let satan's attacks impress you. It's just noise and smoke, that's all he can do, it's all scare tactics.

    -Victoria B.
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's one of my favorite scriptures by the way! And THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just think about it then... :) YouTube?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always remember..
    With the POWER OF GOD DON'T GO DOWN WITH
    UNBATTLED SCARS

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I could help, but I have no comfort to give, life is pain - this is the truth. It's doubly hard to think a spirit like yours is being brought so low by a sadness so profound. It hurts the heart to think you should suffer this deeply. I am not religious, but I know if there is any justice you shouldn't have to suffer for being the person you are, because I believe you are so much more than 95% of the other people I have ever encountered.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, look up Divine Strategies by T.D.Jakes on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  17. if u ever wanna talk let me know. before my wedding like on the day of it my and my fiance got into a huge fight and he left. and i can tell u i understand the pain ur talking about. we got back together after but didn't get married till months after but the pain i had evey monring waking up and remembering. was something i never wanna know agian. so just let me know it u wanna talk.

    ReplyDelete
  18. And your beautiful, funny, nice, have an amazing personalty, so don't let someone drag you down. let your self up and youll meet the one God has for u. You a prize and dont forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. How are you fairing today Charity?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Charity, You ARE Strong. You're stronger than anyone thought you were. You will praise God, very soon. Even if it takes a week, a month, or a year. But You will Praise the Lord. My Mom Just lost her Grandma, and she was torn apart. And Watching her hurt knowing I could do nothing about it, tore me up more than I already was. God loves you. He loves absolutely everyone. You're very Strong. You WILL Heal. I Love You Charity, It Feels Like You're My Long Lost Sister, And I want to hug you and be the shoulder you can cry on. <3 We're here for you. Through Thick And Thin. You WILL Heal.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Charity, Did you and your fiance finally work things out??

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're a beautiful, strong, and wise girl.. Not to mention charismatic, funny, understanding, thoughtful,kind and very fortunate to have what you do. You're lucky that you have had the support of your family through most of your life..

    God puts things in our lives at the right times. Some things in life we can only face things with God and ourselves - alone. There are reasons why he allows painful and challenging things to happen "You must think I am strong to give me what I'm going through" often reminds me of that.

    How about some "Praise you in the Storm?"

    God can give us something that will matter more to us than anything we could have ever imagined and take it away in an instant..

    I can relate to that too..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHdcyue0bSw

    We are closest to God when we are broken.. and I won't be so presumptuous to claim I know anything about your fiance but remember that God's plans are much greater for us than our own.. You might have been saving yourself from a sticky situation.

    I know I am not saying anything you don't already know. You're well versed in spiritual principles and understandings and you're a very tender person in that you influence other people's lives for the better..

    I can tell you that through many people's experiences they claim when they were broken and close to God it was a life defining time.

    I didn't truly have faith in God Or Jesus until I went through something similar - then I was not even half a person.. I lied relentlessly to people I loved, I was irresonponsible, unreliable, proud, and full of anger and rebellion.

    Those days seem now like a past life, and I am more than grateful they're behind me.

    Ask yourself Charity - how many lives have you had the blessing to have a true impact on? I think we both know it's been a lot.

    I can't claim to understand what you're feeling.. Well I can relate because I went through it for about a year and a half and it was absolutely utterly miserable.. I couldn't escape it.. I couldn't hide from it.. I just had to face it and admit I was powerless over it and let God do his work in me. The more you ask yourself when will I find relief the harder it will be.. It's like promising yourself not to think about elephants..

    You don't need to do anything other than let yourself go, embrace God.. Listen to lots of KSBJ, do some praying and let the pain wash over you.. you'll come out all that much stronger with even more resolute faith.

    People cherish and love you.. And as the years go by it warms my heart to see you grow into person I know you are in your heart..

    I don't know if any of that helped but good luck, wish you well and hope you feel better.

    You deserve to be happy.. Let God pick the man in your life.. Go out on faith - and most of all remember, it's going to be on his timeline, not yours..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Charity, please don't take this the wrong way but... someone told me this and it woke me up.
    Don't walk around mad at the world, mad at God, mad at yourself, and mad at the people who hurt you. Even though you are hurting inside, don't walk around like you're mad at the world. You are called to so much more than this. I know who you are called to be. If you don't, find out. You've been hurt, but don't stay in that. God is calling out of that, but it's your choice to go or to stay.

    Jeremiah 40:4 But today I am freeing you from the chains on your wrists. Come with me to Babylon, if you like, and I will look after you; but if you do not want to, then don't come. Look, the whole country lies before you; go wherever you please."

    ReplyDelete
  24. That definetly wasnt taken the wrong way, i needed this! THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Charity,
    Good to see you back online. I will have to say you are prob. one of the best examples of sharing how hard the christian walk can be ~ from trusting fully in the Lord to not allow wanting the devil to clap his hands in a tough situation.
    I think back to Jacob, who loved the Lord, and still said "All these things are against me" ( Gen 42:36-38), He even said I will just die-a sad man! He didn't know he was about to wrap his arm around the son he had grieved over for so many yrs. (Gen. 46:29) Then in vs. 30 ~ Jacob was so happy - he was ready to die!
    You just keep on trusting in the Lord- I dont know whose neck you will be wrapping your arms around one day - But God knows - and this grieving is preparing you for that blessed day! =)
    When He takes (what we think are) good things away He always replaces them with BETTER things! All these things aren't against you ~ they are for you! (Rmns 8:28)
    <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ok I got a question why did you repost this ain't this about m***? Don't you know his married now! Quit trying to bring up old stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks like your the only one trying to bring up old stuff honey. This wasn't exactly about Mark, but more about what I was personally going through. If you have a problem with it, You might wanna put your nose back where it belongs.. And out of my business. Thanks for the concern though, and it's funny to know your still watching what I do... lol

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are the only joke honey so you need to get over your self and you think everybody gotta watch you cause your it oh no its cause your little fruity and the thinks you come out with is dum but what do you still mean watching...

    ReplyDelete
  29. First off, i never once said anything about anyone being a joke? You must have a chip on your shoulder.

    Second, you obviously are watching what i do, Because i tweeted this blog out last week, and you automatically come on here, bringing up my ex.

    So look's like you have been watching- looking, stalking, whatever it is you do. Because your obviously, for some unknown reason, Obsessed with me.

    So i must not be that fruity. It's flattering though, Thank you.

    Dont you have anything better to do? You obviously dont have a life. And if you do, it's obviously not very fulfilling.

    I don't understand why your so interested in what I do, or why you even wanna talk to me?

    ReplyDelete
  30. And im pretty sure it's "The things you come out with" not the "THINKS". And DUMB is spelled with a B at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Charity just let people go they r just jealous of you

    ReplyDelete

Dear Charity,