I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Friday, September 9, 2011

JOY.

Im gonna title this blog "JOY".. But I REALLY wanted to title it "Finally Finding Joy After Going Through Hell And Back" Because that is it's true title, and the story of my battle with myself, and depression, and life. But i'll stick to "JOY" make it easier.. hehehe!!


I honestly dont think i have been this happy.
Happy isnt even the word for it...
It's unspeakable joy..
It's exuberant joy!
It's thrilling!!!!
It's something i have never felt before.

I find myself sometimes just screaming and doing a little dance because of the joy i feel, because of how happy i find myself being!! And thanking GOD for it!!!

And i know that sounds so silly and annoying.. But just imagine..
Going from years of depression, to....... JOY every day..
Imagine being set free.......... from EVERYTHING.

And dont get me wrong.. There are moments, when i feel like i could scream in a not so happy way, and i get aggervated....mad... or sad, and i cry.. sometimes.. IM HUMAN!!!

But I tell you..
There is no joy like the joy i have in my life right now,
and i can only Thank GOD for it.

I never would have imagined i would ever feel this kind of joy, and happiness, but it's here, and it's real.. And it's un-ending!!!!!!!!!!!!


I NEVER EVER would have thought i would EVER be happy. TRUST ME. I wanted to die more than anyone i've ever known. I was miserable, sick of life, couldnt take another second of living, i felt worthless, and i felt like the biggest waste of space.................... But i didnt give up on my Jesus, and my Jesus never gave up on Me!


When your just about to give up on everything, Keep going. Trust in God. Remember his promises, and hold on. Your blessings are coming! ...The more faith you have in God, the more blessings he will give to you, and have favor with you. Trust me, ive been there, and learned this.


DONT GIVE UP!!! READ: Jeremiah 29:11


OHHHH and LOOK AT THIS SCRIPTURE IT MAKES ME WANT TO DANCE!!!! And it might not mean a thing to you, BUT it means SO much more to me than anyone will ever know!!


Gensis 50:20 You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Whatever is going on in your life right now, whether it is GOOD or BAD... Just wait!! This too shall pass!! God is going to use you!! Suffering is good!!! Praise God through all things!!!


Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller




~Lift up the name of Jesus, Shout it every where you go~

1 comment:

Dear Charity,