I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Monday, December 13, 2010

I cant hear God responding!!!

Im on the computer.
Mom is on the computer.
Im listening to this...
She's listening to that.

I turned Joel Osteen on the Tv,
And I cant hear him..... I cant even pay attention right now.
I put the closed caption on to read what he's saying since I cant hear,
But I cant even stop looking at my computer screen to do that.

Im preoccupied.. Im writing this, Im thinking about this, and this..

That is exactly why we often wonder...

Why cant I hear God?
Why am I not hearing from God?
Why cant I hear his voice?

Turn the volume down, Put the laptop away,
Turn everything off, quit looking here, and looking there,
Sit quietly, wait for God..

How can you hear him,
If your not really listening..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Charity,