I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Meeting Don Mclean..........

I am still in shock.
I still cant believe that tonight i was in the presence of Don Mclean.
It seemed so unreal when he was singing..... Even more unreal when we actually met.
I still cant get it through my head what just happened..............

He's a legend.
He's above and beyond any artist that exist (to me any way)
He is the greatest of the great.

You cant get any better than Don Mclean.

I wish i could live the moments all over again.
Im so thankful that i got to see him perform live.
And i got to meet him, shake his hand, hug him,
Even be close to him......................................

If i died tomorrow, i can honestly say meeting him was one of my hearts desire's-
Not that my work on earth is done. But one of the most important thing's ive ever wanted to do has now been accomplished.


How can you not be 100 % in love with him?
I am, And always will be.

I cant wait to tell my children about him.


I would give anything for another encounter with him.




Thanks to Raul, And everyone else who made this happen for me! & Thank you for all of the love and support (EVERYONE!) Thanks to DOSEY DOE COFFEE shop for having Don Mclean! Thanks to the manager, MIKE for allowing all of this to happen. Thanks MOM for putting up with my B.S, Selfishness, AND STUPIDITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Charity,