I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Hey Yall..
Im sure you can tell that there is a new banner on this blog. I am trying to update and change some things. And even though i hate to see that banner go.. It is now gone. But i did save it in my files INCASE i change my mind. Because i personally, dont know how to deal with changes of any kind. But my banner picture had the oldest ugliest picture of me on it. LOL Maybe at the time i thought it was a great photo. And maybe i thought my hair looked fantastic. But it's 2017 now. I am 30. I am married. And i am a different person. Even though last night i was googling colored hair dye's.. *GUILTY* Maybe i was considering putting a color back in.. Lol. History alway's repeats itsself huh.

      Here is the previous photo: 
 That doesnt even look like me 😁

Well anyway i hope you are enjoying life, and everything around you. I hope you like my new lame plane banner. And i also hope you check out my website. My cousin Billy updated it for me. It REALLY needed it. Dont get me wrong, i loved the way it was before. But it just needed a little updating. AND OMG!! I am so happy! I just want to give a shout out to my cousin Billy- For being the brain that i lack. I have NO clue how to do anything with website's & all that- But im SO thankful that he does! I've had my website up for a while now, but thing's seem to be not running correctly, and i had NO idea where to begin to fix it- But he did it for me! And it looks amazing! I love you Billy, You are da bestest!! Thank you!!

My website will be up and running in a bit..


Please dont forget to check out my other social media accounts.


 



Also, Visit both of my youtube channels!
&
LadyCookieLuck


If you wanna contact me for any reason..
Or for Business..  Sponsorships..
Email Me Here: ladylucktutorials@hotmail.com


1 comment:

Dear Charity,