I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Best Mascara Ever?

LET'S TALK.. MASCARA!



I know I talk a lot about makeup products.. And what my favorite makeup products are.. And all that.. And I know for half of my life I have sworn my ONE single mascara. And I still swear by that one mascara (loreal voluminous) BECAUSE- It's what I have used my entire life (well, as long as ive been wearing makeup..) My mother uses it.. My sister's use it.. Most of my cousins.. They use it.

WHY? Because it's awesome?! It is and will always be one of my favorites..

But most recently.. I have been introduced to another mascara..
That literally.. Has changed.. Eveything..

If you aren't using this stuff yet you REALLY are missing out on something amazing.

This mascara top's sooo so many mascaras.. Including that one famous one that claims to be better than.. "You know what.." Because I have tried them both side by side, and oh my goodness. There is no comparasion.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to be working with "OCTOLY".
Octoly is a FREE STORE for Beauty Vloggers-
They give beauty vloggers the opportunity to sign up and try out FREE high-end and drug store products for FREE, In exchange for a honest review's, tutorials, and testimonials (On YOUTUBE / INSTAGRAM) If you want to sign up for OCTOLY **CLICK HERE**
It's 100% free but does have some requirements (...depends on your amount of subscribers & followers) Sign up & try it out.

The reason I mentioned OCTOLY is because through them I have been introduced to SO many products.. SOME that I've never heard of before, and/or I've literally been dying to try, but either financially couldn't, or just didn't have the opportunity to do so.

Which brings me back.. To.. THE BEST MASCARA I have EVER used.
Are you ready for this?

It's By CLARINS PARIS..
And it's called "MASCARA SUPRA VOLUME"
And the one I've been using is NOT waterproof.
And if you know me.. I only use waterproof 98% of the time.
At the most it cost's about $27. And it is worth every penny.



This mascara makes my eye lashes look 10x thicker, and 10x longer than ever before. I just cant explain, unless you'd see them in person, or try it yourself. My eye lashes look AMAZING when I use this stuff. It's literally the best I've used so far. And it cut's down my makeup time in half. Because a little goes a long way. You don't need too much of this product for gorgeous lashes.
But you can add as much as you want for an even more amazing effect.


PRODUCT 101:
Clarins Supra-Volume Mascara is the solution for intense volume and full, beautiful lashes. Its revolutionary brush helps to visibly lengthen and enhance lashes with only one coat, delivering the perfect amount of color. An innovative formula with Cassie Flower wax, Carnauba wax and a Volume Boosting complex creates instant volume, thickens, and protects lashes for a magnified lash look.



Watch my video review on it here:




Thanks for stopping by & reading. xoxo



3 comments:

Dear Charity,