I know exactly why the caged bird sings...

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Bellami Hair Extensions Review | LadyLuckTutorials


*BELLAMI HAIR EXTENSIONS REVIEW*

I am so beyond obsessed with my new Bellami hair extensions!

 Im wearing the Bellami Bambina 160g 20" and the color is Ash Blonde #60.
 It comes with 11 pieces (including sample hair) some single clipped and some with 3/4 clips.
 - it comes with a variety of sizes.

These are the best i have seen so far!!!!  These hair extensions are AMAZING.
When i first got them, i honestly thought they would be... Ahh pretty much the same as the other extensions i have owned before. But honest to God, these are so so so different, and SO MUCH better.

First Impression:
The softness of the hair, OH MY GOODNESS. So lucious!
I could NOT stop touching them, and running my fingers through the gorgeous strands.
They are super thick, and great quality.

And for someone who has really thin hair,
They have made a HUGE difference for me, in my appearance, And also even my confidence.
OVER THE YEARS, I've learned to love and appreciate my thin hair, dont get me wrong..
I know it could be worse..

But after using these, I feel like a new girl.
I feel so different, and so much more attractive.
I can still feel good with my thin hair, yes...
But, it doesnt hurt to click in one layer of extensions,
to add some va-va-voom, and feel like a brand-new-woman ;)
Im honestly just so in love with my new Bellami Hair Extensions,
There are no words to describe my love for them.....

Here are some pictures of me with them in.
(the first picture, I only had 2 single clips in, and one 3 clip piece in the back)

^ Hair Extensions Curled^

^Hair Extensions Straight^
(Actually they came like this, so I didn't have to use anything on them)



Here is a video review I recently posted:

If this video doesn't appear,
Just click the link --> to visit my YOUTUBE channel Bellami Hair Review

1 comment:

Dear Charity,